Part 1

Before we  Start I'm Not gonna put Images Cause it's hard too do it, I have to download the images first before even try to put in the chapter. Well that all thank you for understanding

(Preview)

(Where we Left off, Yuji Was Being held tight by The Cursed spirit and was being Crush to death which he begins to remember what Megumi Told Him, To Fight another cursed is another Cursed, Yuji Thought of an Idea, He then proceed with his idea without thinking about the consequences, Yuji Throw the Cursed Object in the Air and Ate it, But what was happening is that Megumi warned not to do it, But it was to late few seconds later Yuji(?) Burst and ripped apart the cursed spirit arms that was holding him, Then Yuji(?) Slash the Cursed spirit again this time killing it completely, After killing the cursed spirit Yuji(?) begone to laughing maniacally, Then suddenly he ripped his jacket and shirt off and Continue laughing, Yuji(?) then notice something this isn't he's body but he was okay with it since he do whatever he wants, Yuji(?) Then was cut of by Megumi. Megumi then told Yuji(?)"Curse...You're a Curse....and it's my Job to exorsice you...........Then let's begin where we left off.)

(No ONE's POV)

Yuji consciouness return, and he became accurately aware of his body, He can sense megumi penetrating gaze fixated of him. Confusion struct and washed over Him, coupled with a peculiar sensation deprived of his clothing.

Yuji then instinctively held his hands high, and gave a defensive reaction to the uncertanity that surrounded him.

Yuji: "hey looks it's me". he spoke that stammered.

Yuji: "I don't know what happened, but I'm backnow, Please don't do anything crazy ,alright? I'm back. We should probably be going to the hospital or something."

Megumi:"You...Ate the cursed object.....Special Grade Ryomen Sukuna's finger". Megumi voice trailed off as he stared at the gound. The ominous atmosphere weighled heavily upon Yuji's shoulder.

Glancing around, Yuji noticed a looming storm from the horizon. His gaze shifted to the left, To where he spotted a white hair wearing a blindflod standing with Megumi. An unsettling feeling gnawed at him

Yuji(Thoughts): Who's that Guy? More Importantly, What that storm above us?

(Gojo POV)

Gojo: "So, what's the info". I was standing next to megumi and ask on what the situation and while looking around on what happened.

Yuji thouhts begins to think couldn't help but feel he was up for a beating. Megimu suddenly gaze he's attenntion and locked his gaze to ominous Storm forming.

Megumi:"Gojo-sensei, is that a cursed spirit above us", Megumi ask me, Then i turn my gaze to the ominous storm forming. I then Concentrated and focus on to sense any cursed energy upon gazing it, I sense no Cursed Energy but Felt something it's strong.

Gojo:"Actually it's not. Whatever it is.....it doesn't have cursed enegry". I responded to his question earlier. I then shifted my focus on the Boy with pink hair.

Gojo: "Did you Find the missing cursed artifact? The higher-ups wanted to know where it was after it went missing. Figured you were on it megumi, Any Luck?"

IT didn't take long the pink haired boy responded of truth

Yuji: "Um...Actually...I ate it". The pink haired boy confessed. So begone to walk infront of him gazing his looks and scanning him.