I need a plan

Anas:

...

I am here at this university because I have a mission to get done,and for that I need to be here at least for a week.

I  was talking to my father about what to do next when I heard the door open,I turn around to see a gorgeous girl standing there,her body had curves at the right places and she was absolutely stunning, I have seen multiple girls who were pretty but she looked like a goddess.

She was confused and looked around to see if there was another person here, I ended the call and she asked me questions about who her roommate was but she was surprised to see I was ,I was also surprised because I thought they were going to give me a boy roommate.

Even though I didn't want to have one for my own comfort but I had to seem more like a normal student so I had to have one, it's ok because this mission is only for a week after this I can get back to my mansion.

But this isn't that bad it's not like I will be with her my whole life.

After some time.

I just came back to the dorm,I think rose is asleep it is late.

Why am I thinking about her?!? she is nothing important.

I know what to do about the mission but it might take longer than a week but it's ok, after this I can take over the mafia which is good.

Tomorrow I need to visit my father and discuss this matter with him.

I lay down on my bed and messaged my father about how I want to meet him tomorrow, surprisingly he replied right away and said to come home we schedule a time after my classes so I can at least attend some so i can look more like a normal student and not a future mafia boss.

After his classes

I just finished my class and went to my father's house.

As I knocked on the door my mother opened it "omg, baby how are you?" She said while hugging me "I am good mom and how many times do I have to tell you I am not a baby!" I said , she glared at me and said"you will always be my baby." I sighed and then went to the living room to see my father, he was sitting on the couch "come here son" he said patting the spot next to him I went and sat next to him and we started talking about what to do next, by the time we finished our conversation it was dinner time.

As we sat at the table, my mom asked me

"Tell me when are you finally getting married?" i sighed and said "mom I don't want to get married, it will just cause me more stress"."nonsense you need to get married, how else will you have a kid?"."I will get a Surrogacy"."no you will not do that, you cannot take a kid from their mother and if you don't find a wife in a month,I will make you marry John's daughter!"."no you cannot make me get married!"my mom smiled and said " the you can't be the Capo"I looked at my father and he said " you can only be the capo if you get married"

"This is nonsense, why can't I get married when I am older, I am only 20!" I said angrily, I have had enough of this nonsense, why do they want me to get married so bad?

" son, after you became the capo there will be an easy target for gold diggers." My dad said calmly"I will make sure they are not one father" I said "no you have, to if you want to become the capo then you have to get married, and if you can't find a wife in a month after your mission we will arrange you to get married to Bianca John's daughter." Said my father.

I can't get married to Bianca, she is really bitchy and fake, I have to find someone myself then.

"Ok find but I get to choose who I marry." I said as I stood up to go back ,"see that wasn't to bad"my mom smiled at me, I sighed at my mom, I said goodbye and went to the office.

I need to choose who I marry it has to be someone who doesn't know who I really am,because if they do they will definitely say yes because of the money.

I only know one person that doesn't really know who I am and that is rose but I need to get someone to do a background check on her.

"Bella" I called my secretory "yes sir"she said "tell Alex to do a background check on this girl called rose Williams." She nodded and left the room.

Now I need to know how to make her say yes...
Maybe I will just threaten to kill her close friends and family if she says no.

It will work for now I need to focus on my mission.

So what do to think I am trying to make the chapters longer.

Love Hasti ;)