Chapter 9

Sorry for the late update but it is because i had my exams first my monthly then my finals but now am back.

The day of the wedding

Rose:
....

Today is my wedding day,I should be happy and excited but in reality i am just sad and angry at my self to allow myself into a loveless wedding.

Everyone has been really happy for me but i am not, the only thing that will get me through this is ella, knowing she is safe and happy is nice and this is the only way i can pay her back for how good she has been with me over the years.

I looked at my self in my wedding dress, i look gorgeous all thanks to the makeup artist and the stylist that mrs knight and amilia insisted on.

Here is the dress.

This dress is so beautiful, it is just sad that it is being wasted on this wedding.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, i said a small come in.

Ella walk in dress in the bridesmaid dress, she looked like a goddess with her red her and the emerald dress.

This is ellas dress.

"Hey girly." She said as she closed the door.

"Hey beautiful, looking gorgeous as always." I replied and smiled at her.

"Rosy have you seen you self? You look like a goddess."

"Oh stop it your make my ego too big."I laughed.

"Well it is true, and your hubby is also looking good but you still look better." She winked at me.

"Anyways who is your date? You still haven't told me."

"Oh yea you will see him inside, he is cute and his name is Nathan."

"Well can i be expecting a wedding."

"Rosy your too ahead of this,he is just my date." She said shaking her head.

"Whatever you say."I replied and winked my eyes at her.

"You know this feels so unreal, one day we are in middle school and now your getting married." She said with a hit of sadness in her voice.

"I know I still can't believe i am getting married but at least you will be my side."I smiled and then hugged her.

"Ok enough with this sad stuff let's get you married because i am really hungry."she said.

I just gave her a smile but inside i was sad I can't tell her everything about this.

"Where is amilia and the other girls."I asked.

"Oh let me call them." She texted something and a few seconds later they all came in.

"Girls you all look so pretty." I said when I saw them, they where all in the same dress it was a bit different from ellas because she was my maido of honor but they still slayed.

" I said when I saw them, they where all in the same dress it was a bit different from ellas because she was my maido of honor but they still slayed

The girls dress.

I chose amilia and some of my friends from high school to be my bridesmaids.

"Says the bride that looks like a queen." Amilia replied.

"Thank you, anyway where is carla?" I asked, she was amilias daughter and she was the cutest thing, Anases mom decided we will have her as the flowers girl and i had no complaints.

" she is with her dad she will come here soon the ceremony is about to start."she replied.

I nodded and looked at my self one last time to make sure I looked ok.

"Carla baby come here."amilia said when carla walked in.

"Oh my god she is so cute." I said when I saw her.

"I know lets give her the flowers and get to the doors it is time for us to go."lia replied.

"Alright you guys go first and i will come after you." I told them and they went out.

I took a deep breath in and sighed, i am doing this for ella, maybe i can do something to be happy in this marriage.

After i calmed my self down i got to the door and walked down the aisle.

I saw some of my distended family and friends but most of them I didn't recognize, anas was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, I hated to admit but he looked so good.

I finally made it to the end and gave my flowers to ella.

The priest started the ceremony I didn't listen till it got to the part to say i do.

"Mr knight you take ms Williams as you lawful wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for the better or for the worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"the priest said.

"I do" anas replied without hesitation and staring at me.

I am really nervous I don't want to say i do but i have to, i want to back out but i know that anas can do anything to ella and she is clos-

A cough interrupted my thought, and the priest said "do yo ms Williams take mr knight as your lawful husband,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for the better or for the worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I took a deep breath in and said "i do."

The priest then said "with the power i have i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." And then stepped aside.

Anas put his hands around my waist and smashed his lips on to mine, i was surprised so I gasped and anas took that as an opportunity and pushed his tongue into my mouth, at first I didn't do anything but he tasted so good so I kissed him back.

....

I hate this for some reason but i hate everything I write so yea.

Btw i just realized that anas is an arab name and i am saying he is italian so it doesn't make much sense so i have something in mind that way it will make more sense.

But yea thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote.

Love hasti. <3