CURSED | MEGUMI

،⠀呪われた♡ · cursed ᭡ ࣪.

fushiguro megumi — wc. 2.9k

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· love is a beautiful thing, but so too can it bring indescribable pain

꒰﹒a part of the "death's toll" series﹒꒱

disclaimers ⋆· angst, death, no comfort

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

MEGUMI KNEW that his life was at risk each and every second he was out on the field

MEGUMI KNEW that his life was at risk each and every second he was out on the field. He knew what he was doing would potentially kill him one day. He was a jujutsu sorcerer. This was what he signed up for the moment he agreed to that idiot Gojo's offer.

But he didn't think that you would be involved as well...

"Huh?"

There was no way he heard correctly.

That's right, this must all just be one sick joke.

"...C-Cursed?" Megumi repeated.

No... he had to make sure. His ears were just fooling him, right? Right?

Ichiji nodded. "I-It appears so..."

Hah. Of course not. Life was never on his side. It may as well just be mocking him at that point.

Yuji, seeing Megumi's unusual silence, decided to chime in. "Is it the same one from Yasohachi Bridge? In that case, we can just go, find the source, and then do the same with the one from the bridge, right?"

"I'm afraid it's not that simple," Ijichi interjected in his typical fragile tone of voice. "Unlike with your sister Tsumiki, we don't know what exactly Ms. [L/n] is cursed with..."

"Hah?" Megumi scrunched his eyes. "You're telling me that even the school doesn't have a single fucking clue about what happened?!"