LOVE LANGUAGE | GOJO, MEGUMI, YUTA, NANAMI

،⠀愛の言語 · their love language ᭡ ࣪.

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis: the ways that they show their love

characters ⋆· gojo satoru, fushiguro megumi, okkotsu yuta, nanami kento

disclaimers ⋆· fluff, a lil bit of angst and comfort in nanami's

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

GOJO SATORU ➽ words of affirmation & gift-giving

GOJO SATORUwords of affirmation & gift-giving

This man is rich. Plain as day, there is no doubt about that. There is nothing that Gojo won't do to go to the ends of the earth to get you. The number of times you would receive gifts from this man would have Ieiri, Utahime, and even Mei's eyes widen in horror. And maybe even perhaps jealousy-to see a man so high up his ass so utterly devoted to his partner.

His mornings and afternoons would often be spent teaching his young students at Jujutsu Tech, but it didn't stop him from diving into a whirlwind of activity, all stemming from his blatant infatuation with you. Whenever he had the chance, perhaps luring his students for a "trip" with the promise of going to Roppongi, he inevitably found himself scouring the markets for any trinkets that caught his eye. But who could blame him? After all, they were virtually beckoning him to buy it for you-a delicate necklace, a quaint keychain, or a colorful bouquet of wildflowers. Each item held a piece of his heart, a token of his affection waiting to be shared with you and only you.

Gojo wasn't deterred. Hell, he was hardly even fazed by the indifferent stares or the murmurs of disdain that often followed his well-meaning gestures-mostly by his colleagues, probably thinking he was processed by a cursed spirit, God forbid, but I digress. Love wasn't just a word to be said but a sentiment to be expressed through actions, however small or grand they may appear. But if that was what Gojo really thought a relationship was, then God may as well have struck him down at that moment. It didn't matter what people thought of him or even what material possessions he bestowed upon you; you're his entire world and don't deserve any less.