BEING THEIR SIBLING | YUJI, MEGUMI

،⠀兄弟♡· being their sibling ᭡ ࣪.

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· you were his beloved sibling, meant to stay far out of harms way, he would make damn sure of it

characters ⋆· itadori yuji, fushiguro megumi

disclaimers ⋆· fluff, angst, comfort, platonic relationship

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

ITADORI YUJI ✿ child reader

ITADORI YUJIchild reader

With all that Yuji has been through in his life, he, of course, feels a sense of responsibility and duty for the well-being of his family, blood-related or not.

Still at the age where letters in math could only be dreamt of in nightmares, Yuji found himself being the one to take care of you. And when his grandpa died, he was left, now alone, holding the bag.

Or so he thought.

You held onto his hand that day when he found out, a sombre look in your eyes.

Thats right... How could he be so selfish? He still had you.

He's very much a family guy, and he holds his family closest to his heart. And when he was told about you—getting to keep you in his arms in the hospital—he knew what his duty was. As his baby sibling, Yuji did everything and anything to ensure that you were protected and cared for.

Yuji's mouth dropped. "Crap..."

"Huh? What are you yapping about now?" Megumi scowled.

"I need to pick up [Y/n] from daycare!" he panicked, pacing back and forth. But it wasn't like he could suddenly leave, not like this spiky-haired individual staring daggers into him would let him... Well, not voluntarily, that is.

Megumi sighed, and he pulled out his phone. "I'm on it."

"What... are you doing?"

"Making a call. We'll have a trusted individual pick up your sibling."