LOVE LANGUAGE (2) | TOGE, YUJI, TOJI, GETO

،⠀愛の言語 · their love language ᭡ ࣪.

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· the ways that they show their love

characters ⋆· inumaki toge, itadori yuji, fushiguro toji, geto suguru

disclaimers ⋆· fluff, comfort, angst

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

INUMAKI TOGE ➽ physical touch and quality time

INUMAKI TOGEphysical touch and quality time

Physical touch and acts of service go hand in hand for him. Unless you found words like tuna, salmon, and other ingredients "romantic," with not much ability to communicate with words, he does everything in his power to make sure that you know he cares about you. And that means showing his affection through actions-thoughtful actions and spending quality time with you .

Toge might surprise you with your favorite snack when you're feeling down, or he'll quietly support you by being there when you need him most, offering a comforting embrace without a single word. Sometimes, it's how he instinctively reaches out to hold your hand as you navigate the crowded streets of Tokyo or the gentle touch he offers when you're lost in thought in the classroom, only to offer you a bite of his onigiri he was holding.

The small gestures and simple acts make you enjoy being by his side day by day and the little things that matter to him. To be able to hold your hand and spend time with you brings him immeasurable joy in his quiet world. During quiet moments between classes or late-night study sessions at Jujutsu Tech, Toge craves your company, and you're more than happy to skip over to his dorm room and share in the simple pleasure of being together. Your laughter rings out freely in his presence, and the warmth of his smile reflects just the depth of his adoration for you. Those sparking eyes of his looking directly at you and only you are enough to make anybody feel like the third wheel. On missions, Toge's protective instincts kick into overdrive. Toge knows he's strong, and so he does everything to shield you from harm. Even if that means latching onto you like a koala, refusing for you to walk alone.