Part 1 | therapy room

*The clock ticked in the room as Lampert sat in his chair, clearly angry at the fact that Wallter hadn't stopped with his grey stuff addiction.*
"You mean that you haven't quit yet?" *Lampert said, clicking his pen over and over again as a sign of disappointment.*
"Hh... yes.. it's really good.. what's bad about it?" *Wallter groaned, not finding sense in Lampert.*
"You know your ex-husband has been complaining about it everyday, right? It's been disturbing everyone and including me in the elevator at times."
"His problem, not mine."
"Well, I think you should really stop that stuff.."
"Why should I? it's amazing!"
"I don't.. really think it's healthy if you keep drinking that everyday."
"In what way is it not healthy?!"
"It destroys you from the inside!" *Lampert shouted, clearly agitated while panting rapidly. he calmed himself down eventually.*
"Ahem.. you should just stop drinking it. It's a hazard to your health."
"Well, if that's the case, then I don't know what to say." *Wallter said before quickly getting up and getting his bag.*
"Hey- our therapy session isn't even over yet!"
[Door closing]
"ugh.."
*Lampert groaned loudly and laid back in his chair, irritated still.*