Part 2 | Poob's Apartment

After Wallter had went away from the building, he went to Poob's apartment, which had a Party being held there. Poob invited everyone to that knew to his party, so mostly EVERYONE was invited.. wallter shoud have known that smh

*Wallter had stepped out of the elevator just for Poob to come rushing to him.*
"hay!!!! yu came!!!!" *Poob jumped rapidly as he looked up at wallter.*
"come, come!!!! I hav many thingz to sho!!"
Poob immediately grabbed Wallter with some kind of force and led him to the kitchen where mostly everyone was hanging out at.
"help yorself wif aneythin!!!" *Poob signed at the refrigerator before quickly rushing to his bedroom.*
Wallter stood there silently as music played through the speakers and as the disco ball beamed it's rainbow lights upon him and the other people. He watched as people had conversations and partied, which made him feel bored by the second. Wallter quietly scooted to the refrigerator, hoping there would be something to snack on or drink.
*Wallter would bend down slightly and open the refrigerator, looking at his options as he examined the entire thing with his eyes.*
"Hmm.. no.. no.." *Wallter shifted through items through items in the fridge, clearly not satisfied.*
"Hhh.." *Wallter groaned, feeling both bored and thirsty. that was until he had a idea pop up in his mind.*
*Wallter would take out his bag and search for the grey stuff he had been saving just in case if he was thirsty. It was in fact, there.*
"Perfect.." *Wallter muttered before popping it open and taking a good, long sip of it. He sighed in relief and refreshment.*
*It was going well until he had heard rambling in Poob's bathroom. Wallter grumbled silently, a bit annoyed. Despite the annoyance, he was curious about the rambling and what was going on, so he decided to go and check it out. He continued to hold his grey stuff in his hand as he walked from the hallway to the bathroom on the right. The rambling would get louder as he leaned in to the door slightly, hearing what it would be for a second before opening the door completely and searching around the room.*
"Hey, friends, mind not rambling a lot over here? I'm getting an..." *Wallter paused as he saw Mark who had shut his mouth. it was very awkward as everyone was staring at wallter.*
"Ah. heya.. pardner.." *Mark chuckled sarcastically, his voice dripping with a hint of annoyance.*
"What are you doing here..?" *Wallter scoffed, looking back at Mark and then Poob.*
"The actual question is why are ya holdin' that grey stuff in yer' hand." *Mark narrowed his eyebrows, gritting his teeth slightly. Wallter rose an eyebrow at his response.*
"Oh, so you wanna be like that, huh..?" *Wallter gave a frown and looked away while he crossed his arms.*
"I've always told ya to stay away from that kind of stuff, man! Why can't ye ever' listen to me, for ONE single time!?"
"Well excuse me, wood boy! There is NOTHING wrong with it at all, since it hasn't been doing anything bad to me!"
"SOMETHIN' BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YA IF YOU KEEP DRINKIN' THAT, THOUGH!"
"DONT YELL AT ME! YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF IT ANYWAY!"
"AGH! IVE NEVER REMEMBERED YA BEIN' THIS ANNOYIN'!"
"AND IVE NEVER REMEMBERED YOU BEING THIS OVERPROTECTIVE AND ANNOYING!"
*Everyone quickly stopped them from throwing fists, clearly in surprise and shock.*
"guys!! stop it!!" *Poob said, clearly unhappy.*
"if you guys r gona fite.. den do it somwher else!!!"
*Mark looked at Wallter with a serious expression, but it was like he was about to tear up.*
"Hmph." *Wallter walked out the bathroom with a frown.*