Part 3 || wallter's office

Some time after Wallter left, he was randomly met with Kasper at his office.
__________________________________
"Yo0o!!!1 c0ncr3te dud3!!!"
"Hm?" (Wallter said as he looked down at Kasper, currently putting something in boxes.)
"Ch3ck 0ut th1s gr3y stuff 1 f0und!!!!" (Kasper handed the can out, but it was slightly smudged with some of Kasper's pink germs. Despite wallter seeing it, he didn't really care since he was waiting every fast millisecond just for a relieving drink of grey stuff.)
"Very generous of you, my skater friend!"
"N0 pr0bl3m!!!"
(Wallter quickly took the can of grey stuff in, drinking one long sip of it before sighing in refreshment.)
"Wait, where'd you find this anyway?"
"1 f0und it in b1v3's tr4shc4n."
"...Oh!"
(Wallter immediately cleaned off the sides, including the germs and the top n bottom. he sort of gagged at the thought.)
"Well, why don't you help me with packaging these boxes now that you're here?"
"S0rry dud3, g0tt4 g0!!!"
"Ah. I understand.." (Wallter silently grumbled to himself.)
"By3!!!1"
"Bye."
___________
After long hours of work, Wallter had left the building and drove back to his house. He went to his bathroom sink to do his nightly routine, brush his teeth and all of that stuff... but he has no teeth so that's weird ngl so let's just pretend he has teeth FANON!!! THIS IS A FANONICAL STORY!!!
____________
(Wallter picked up his toothbrush. He leaned over the sink as he opened his mouth and began to brush his teeth gently, his free hand resting on the counter.)
"hmmmh..." (Wallter hummed to himself in boredom.)
(Suddenly, he gagged as he brushed his teeth, immediately throwing the toothbrush away onto the counter. He began coughing mildly, but then it would slowly get worse.)
"Ergh!-"
*cough, cough*
"What's the matter with me?!-"
*cough*