Part 5 || Doctor knows best.

moeowmmeowoe AHHHHHH SKIBIDI TOILET
___

"RETRO!"
Lampert wheezed out as he tried to catch his breath, exhausted and terrified.
"What is it?"
(I'm too lazy to make her meow.)
"Wallter, wallter, ITS HIM."
"...Uh, what?"
"SOMETHING'S BAD."
"Hm, tell me about it! mrrp."
"H-He's like, unconscious and there's a lot of his saliva splattered everywhere in his bathroom!"
"Oh my goodness! I'll check up on him.."
"..Get the others while I do so."
"Okay."
Lampert ran back to the elevator.
Meanwhile, Dr.Retro was looking through cabinets and drawers for medicine and her equipment, for some reason having many varieties of each... maybe idk
Once she had everything she felt like it was necessary to bring, she went to the elevator and realized that for some reason you don't need to pay coins anymore. Taking advantage of this, Dr.Retro skipped to the floor of Wallter's house. As she walked in, the scent sort of reminded her when Mark used to live here too, but the pictures of them are now thrown away.. but what she had to focus on right now was Wallter. She followed the gaps of light in the house to the bathroom, which had the door still open and for some reason had a foul stench reeking in and near it. Dr.Retro gagged and immediately put on her mask, cautiously entering the bathroom and spraying some sort of chemical to remove the smell and bacteria around the bathroom. She looked down to examine Wallter's body, reaching for her equipment and putting on her gloves with loud slaps against her skin. Dr.Retro grabbed Wallter's chin and lifted it off the bathroom sink, angling it to the point that his face was facing Dr.Retro.
"Hmm..."
She thought to herself.
She could see that his saliva wasn't normal, but it was still slightly a clear color. Because of this, she needed to take him over to a certain place where she usually does her medical work at which is sorta like a lab yeah
but how the hell would she carry a heavy concrete man
Oh wait just wake him up
"Wallter."
Dr.Retro said loud enough to wake up the average person.
"Wallter.."
"Wallteerrrrr..."
She sighed.
"WALLTER!"
Dr.Retro hissed loudly, immediately waking up Wallter despite his incredibly dizzy and offbalanced state.
"Urgh... what is.. it."
"Come with me."
Wallter's vision was messing with him, and knew he needed some medical help, so he had no other option. But, he was incredibly drowsy.
"F...ine... hurry."
He started to cough loudly, his body feeling weaker by the second.