Part 6 || Medical Attention

HOLY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STIRY IM
SO SORRY
——————————————————

Lampert burst open the door to Split's house.
The sound immediately hit Bive, her natural instinct to go and rush to where it came from. She turned off all the lights in the house in the blink of a eye, leaving Lampert standing in the dark.
"..Stupid idea of whoever just did that."
Lampert tugged on the handle of his lamp, making a clicking sound before the lamp had enabled. Now there was light surrounding him, like an aura to keep him knowledgeable of his surroundings.
Bive crouched around, hiding behind counters. even tho lampert had light and was showing him she still saw him as a threat lul
She slowly crawled around, waiting for the right moment to pounce.
"Split?"
"Split!"
Lampert hollered out, but there was no response. He had to get the both of them outta the house to meet up with Dr.Retro and the rest.. soon.
Just as he stood still for a second, Bive started running up to him and pounced on him with a growl.
"Woah! Dude- get off of me.."
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREE."
"HMM?"
"LAMPERT???"
"Get split."
"Why her?"
"She's busy... you know..."
"Uh- don't lie to me. Her room has the light on."
"GRAHH! SO STUBBORN!"
Bive got up and approached Split's door, knocking on it.
"Bivey? What'cha want?"
A voice was heard from inside.
"Lampert needs you and I.."
"For what."
"I DONT KNOW! JUST COME!!"
"Okay, okay!"
Split opened the door, coming out (of the closet)
"Hey, why are all the lights turned off?"
"Don't ask."
Bive then turned to Lampert, who was sort of shaking.
"Hurry up, let's go."
He said, quickly taking both of their hands and rushing out of the house.
"JEEZ SLOW DOWN"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR WANTS."
"SOMETHING ELSE IMPORTANT IS GOING ON."
Split looked at Bive confusingly, wondering what they were talking about.

time skip

The three arrived in Dr.Retro's lab, which there was already Wallter and Retro there, along with Pest and Poob.. also the others were already there
"Wait, why are all of you guys already here?"
Lampert asked, sort of confused.
"Well, since Pest was already here in one of the nursing rooms, I asked him to bring the others as well."
Dr.Retro responded.

Pest just sat there with gauze wrapped around an arm of his.
"What happened to him?"
"Well, he 'accidentally' got into a fight with Poob."
"And where's Poob..?"
"The special treatment needed section of the lab."
"ooh.. okay.."
Lampert said, realizing what that meant.

~
PEST! PLEASE S-STOP! IT HURTS! IT HURTTSSS! G-GAAAAH!
I don't give 2 shits about what you feel. You deserve this. All of it.
~
Dr. Retro walked over towards Wallter, setting him gently on the counter top.
She inserted some rare type of syringe inside of him, making a small and thin mark (no not mannequin mark) in his concrete. The tip of the needle sucked some of the fluid-like cement inside the area until the syringe reached a necessary limit. She then popped the needle out of him and walked over to the other counter with a microscope on it.
____
I'll continue this tmrw hopefully.. sorry for leaving y'all hanging 😭