3

"Woah.. You found the owner that quickly? That was impressive." Changbin exclaimed. "Yeah, atleast got rid of the ring.. So uh the thing is.. I got an invitation." Minho took his mug full of coffee and sat beside Changbin.

"Invitation? Who invited you and what type of invitation?" He asked Minho, glancing at him. "Ah well.. You see.. The owner of the ring invited me to his engagement ceremony. The ring yeah, it was indeed an engagement ring. Didn't respond quite well though, just left the place." he explained in brief.

"Not surprised. Well, you should go i guess, attending this wont hurt~" Changbin stretched his arms as he sighed. "But i don't want to go.. I'll have to text him to ask for the venue. That's such a hassle.." Minho was lying on the couch even though he was quite uncomfortable.

"Chill out. Texting him wont hurt ya know. Also the way you described him, he seems like a gentleman. I wonder who he's getting married to. Is he handsome?" he asked out of nowhere as Minho frowned.

"..yeah? He is.. normally like some other men out there, yeah." he said, not exactly paying attention to saying that anyway. One thing wandered his mind which was how to text Hyunjin and ask him about the venue.
"Hey.. Would you wanna come with me as well? I'm sure if i tell him he won't reject it. Let me just ask it ya know." he suddenly stated to Changbin.

"You lived for 177 years and still don't have the courage to text a stranger. Guess you never changed..." he sighed. "Well sure anyway, i'd like to come with you, if he allows me haha" he continued and smirked.

"You don't need to remind me how old i am." he said bluntly as he grabbed his phone finally having the courage to text him.

Hey Mr. Hwang, i'm Lee Minho from earlier.. If you remember. I wanted to ask your engagement ceremony venue if that's okay.. I'd like to attend:

: yes i remember, and sure i'll send you the address a while later. And i'm glad that you can attend, really.

Ah well... thank you. Also i have a small request if that's okay..:

: yes please, go ahead with your request.

So since i'm a bit socially awkward, i'd like my roommate to attend it as well. I only know you there but you'd be busy at that time, so i might be needing some company there to not to feel completely left out, you know.. If that makes sense:

: you could've just asked me straightly instead of explaining the whole thing, but i get it. You can bring your roommate, that's completely fine by me.

Ah.. Thank you very much. I appreciate both your invitation and approval. Really. I'm sorry if i interrupted you at this time:

: no, i was doing a little work.. That's fine. Guess i'll see you both there, then.

Yes, you will. Thank you again:
seen

Minho was texting in front of Changbin, he was reading the texts very carefully even though the conversation was awfully short.

"Dude just left you on read." he exclaimed bluntly. "Then what else is he supposed to do?" Minho rolled his eyes as he placed the phone back the couch by his side. "Ah.. This is a hassle.. I just hope i don't get too involved in there.. Sometimes i wanna just quit my job and rot in bed. I can't rot though." his expression grew a bit sad as he said that. Changbin anyway, decided to cheer him up. But in the worst way.

"You'll see the end of the world. How interesting." minho just glared at him. Later when he realized how right he was, he just decided to throw a pillow at Changbin. He curled himself up on the couch. Even though changbin was just being playful, he didn't wanna hurt Minho's feelings, knowing he had to die before him anyway which he didn't quite mind.