4

After the encounter, they finally saw Yuna from afar. Yuna was incredibly pretty as well, both Minho and Changbin thought so atleast. Everyone greeted her, except for those two since they never really saw her before. So they both just stared at her in utter surprise.

Hmm.. She doesn't look quite frustrated about it anyway.. Why does mr. hwang look like that then? Ugh.. I'm again being a bit nosy. Whatever, i shouldn't interfere.
Minho thought to himself before seeing Hyunjin there again, with Yuna.

They looked gorgeous together. Changbin started taking pictures even.

"Hey, stop."

"Look how gorgeous they are!! pretty couple.. i love them already. Dont you too?" unlike Minho, Changbin was very excited seeing them. While Minho was just observing something. He was sensing something bad was gonna happen.

After sometime, it was finally the time. The main part of the engagement. Hyunjin didn't look quite excited about it unlike Yuna. Yuna looked very excited as she extended her left hand to Hyunjin so that he can put the ring into her fourth finger.

"Changbin.." Minho suddenly said out of nowhere while watching them.

"Do you not think that it was wrong for me to try the ring on my finger? Does that mean i'm engaged to him? Or am i just too much in my thoughts i dont know.." he said quietly, his mind was completely blank for sure.

"Pfft, what you talking about? Of course not. Don't worry about it." he replied as Minho nodded in affirmation.
Minho sensed something weird..

Sensed something not right.

He looked around. He started to observe every area of the venue with his eyes only. Every blind spot. He finally spotted someone from afar, pointing a gun directly at Yuna. He observed the man for a while before stopping him. Turned out he was wearing a black suit and looked like he was invited here by either Hyunjin or Yuna's family. Or probably both. He was wearing some black glasses which made his face almost unable to be seen.

Before that, the man suddenly looked at Minho. He however, turned back to look at changbin immediately so the man didn't notice him. He acted as if nothing happened.

"Changbin.. Something terribly wrong will happen, i'm sensing."
Changbin looked pretty worried.

"What are you talking abo-"

"Just do what i say. I think mr. Hwang's fiancee is gonna get shot. I spotted the man somewhere here actually. However, i will simply go and try whatever to stop him."

"If he shoots you?"

"I can't be dead, remember? Whatever it is, i need to protect them. Temporary pain won't cause anything to me honestly. And theres a possibility that the man might not want to wait no longer as he sensed that i was watching him. So switch places. Go stand somewhere else as he might target you or something. You better go and call the police right now." he explained as fast as possible.

"Be fine, Minho."

He didn't say anything before he left the spot. He got mixed in the crowd as he headed behind the man. Before that however, the man finally started to pull the trigger, which Minho noticed immediately and widened his eyes. He hurriedly rushed to the man in the crowd as he pulled the trigger.

Minho got in front of the bullet and as a result hit him in the chest, which causes Minho to collapse.

He couldnt die, but he could feel the pain.

That got everyone's attention. Everyone looked terrified as they looked at Minho bleeding out. The man in this chance, started to run away, showing the gun to the crowd so that they make space for him to walk away.