6

After a week later, Minho had been released from the hospital. It had been a few weeks since he went home again, working as a florist again. Life got normal as always for him, nothing else. Even though committing suicide was one of his daily activities as always to find a way to his death. But one thing didn't leave his mind anyway, it was the incident in Hyunjin's engagement event.

Hyunjin had been texting him pretty often actually. Minho didn't mind him texting, because he wanted to check on his family. He was genuinely concerned about the incident a little too much. He knew he should not be that much worried, it wasnt his family after all. However, he still wanted to help him whenever he needed him.

This one sunny day, Minho was in his shop. He was watering the little plants in his shop as suddenly his phone rang. He stopped and looked at the phone screen to see it was Hyunjin. He had texted Minho before but he hadn't called him for a while. So he quickly picked it up to see what might go wrong. Yes, this guy was always full of negativity.

"Hello, Mr. Hwang."

"Minho? How have you been?"

"I've been well.. how about you?"

"Yup.. Things are going pretty fine unlike the incident. I still don't know why that even happened. I really want to figure things out, really.."

"Oh.. I hope you find some clues. If you don't mind, do show me some of those.. Just in case, i also want to know. I'm sorry if i'm nosy right now, haha."

"That's fine, i know you've been worried too. You dont need to stress out that much, Minho. Well anyway. What are you doing right now?"

"Uh me? I was watering the plants untill you called."

"Oh so you're at work, did i disturb you?"

"No.. That's fine. Do you want to ask something, mr. Hwang?"

"I'm actually quite glad you're there. Wait for 5 minutes i'll be there, see you in a while~"

"Huh? Mr. Hwang-"

With that being said, he hung up. Minho began to think carefully again, just holding his phone. He wondered why Hyunjin would suddenly wanna visit him. Probably he wanted to buy some flowers, right? Yeah.. That could be just it. But why visiting? He could also order flowers.

Then again, Minho's phone rang. This time, it was an unknown number. He frowned at it for a while, thinking it just might be Hyunjin or Changbin. Or the guy, maybe Jisung. Because they were the people who got his number. Jisung didn't directly, but Hyunjin probably might have passed it to him. Jisung genuinely seemed to be interested in Minho, which he had known but didn't mind, since he wouldn’t be accepting anyway.

He picked up the call.

"Yes?–"

.. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / --.- ..- .. -.-. -.- .-.-.-

Minho immediately became silent. Suddenly, the morse code started repeating itself.

.. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / --.- ..- .. -.-. -.- .-.-.-

this time, Minho heard it carefully. The moment he heard this, the call got cut.
Beep.. Beep.. Beep...

Minho tried calling it again. There was no connection, unfortunately. He had known morse code, so he obviously knew what it meant. He quickly started to put the alphabets in order. But Hyunjin interrupted him, getting in.

"Hey Minho! I'm here." He said giving him a genuine smile, even though Minho still couldn't process what had happened, so he just stood there. With an empty mind, he looked at Hyunjin.
"What's wrong? I know i'm here so unexpectedly. I just wanted to do something."