9

Later, Minho went to their table.

"I'm.. Sorry for the disturbance. I will head back now, mr. Hwang. Im done with the work.. I'll tell you in details later." he said with a tired smile. As Minho was about to take a leave, Hyunjin grabbed his wrist from behind.

"Sit here." he commanded as Minho looked back in confusion. He wondered why he would want him to take a seat there when Yuna was there as well. He just followed him anyway.

"So.. Yuna, i told you that i like someone a while ago, right?" Hyunjin glanced at Minho as he said it to Yuna.

"He is the one that i like."

Huh?! What in the– that is a total lie!?

Minho was flabbergasted. He looked at Hyunjin with the most surprised look possible.

"Also.. We have been dating for a few days, i'm sorry that i havent informed you earlier.."

Are you fucking out of your mind?! What is wrong with you suddenly? Why are you lying about me, i barely even know you! Come on..

Yuna also seemed quite surprised by the lie but kept it cool anyways.
"Oh.. Seemed pretty much like it when i witnessed him hugging you." she commented as she looked at Minho, who was in total confusion.

Wait no– what the actual fuck is happening– i want to leave.

"I hope you wont be telling this to anyone, Yuna. You know that how much i trust you. I know you're probably disgusted by me currently... But i'm sorry, it cant be helped." he continued. While Minho was just flabbergasted constantly. He wished to unexist.

Yuna remained silent. She had no words to say. She would not break hyunjin's trust anyway, that was ensured at least. Hyunjin was sure of it, and it was indeed true. Yuna nodded after a while.

"Hm.. Its just really surprising that you hid it from me. I would not agree to this marriage in the first place if you had told me, you know.." she stated as this left minho in shock. He could not believe he was breaking a relationship without even doing anything.

"Im sorry about that, Yuna.. I thought it wasnt a right time to tell you. Well.. With that being said, you can leave for now, ill catch up a bit later, i have to talk with him personally. " he said as Yuna nodded.

"Fine then, i'll see you later, Hyunjin." she said as she left without looking back.

"Now.. Why were you lying?" Minho asked immediately after Yuna left the spot. Hyunjin sighed in relief.

"I just broke your marriage without doing a thing.. Why did you do that? Why would you bring me into this?! I'm so confused right now.. I cant tell if you were joking." he added.

"Well.. I also pretended with her grandma for you to be Junhee. So you should be fine with it too. Also, it wont effect you so rest assure. Yuna is homophobic, she will refuse to marry me now i suppose. It is most likely to happen. Also she won't tell anyone about this either." he explained.

"Huh? So you were trying to get away with your marriage with her saying that you are attracted to me and we are dating? How crazy." Minho exclaimed in disappointment.

"You sound like it would be better if we actually dated."

"No. That's not what i meant–"

"I know, i was joking.. So, what did you come here for? You seemed pretty nervous. I really need to know what's going on. Please tell me everything clearly." he now changed his expression to a serious one. Minho sighed.

"Someone texted me that if i don't do anything you will die, in morse code. Then after arriving here, they told me that there was a bomb around here and it would explode in five minutes. They gave me a riddle as a hint. Fortunately i was able to spot the bomb and defuse it in a minute.." he explained in the shortest way possible.

"A bomb.. Huh.. What are they up to? If they had a beef with only me, why would they text you?" he asked. Minho shrugged.

"I don't know either.."

"I didn't know you could defuse bombs too, you're really a talented one. Can we track the number?" he asked. Minho shook his head.

"I tried doing it, it's no help.. I really don't know what to do now, mr. Hwang. We could all be dead in here if i didn't know how to defuse it. The thought of it makes me shiver from fear.. The stranger also said it won't be easy next time.. I wonder.. What they're up to." Minho said as he began to look worried again.

We.. 'We' wouldnt be dead. You all would be dead. I would remain within the dead bodies.. I'll make sure that does not happen again.

"We can catch them, don't worry... We do not have the slightest idea about them though.. It stresses me out. But for now, let's think wisely." Hyunjin said as he nodded in response.

"Why did you name yourself Junhee again?" he asked out of the blue, which Minho did not want to answer.

"I know it's not just because you're uncomfortable in letting them know your identity, it's because of reasons you are hiding from me. I respect that, Minho. I need you to promise something anyway. I need you to promise that you won't be reckless with your life like that. Don't take risks without me. If you get to know about some dangerous events, please inform me. Don't handle it alone.." he said.

"Your life is not a game to play with, Minho. I need you to understand that, i'm worried about you." he added as he looked into minho's eyes.

"You shouldn't be.. worried about a being like me." he replied, looking away.

"I know.. we've only known each other for like a month now. I don't know many things about you. I'm not a trustable person for you, i suppose. However, i care for you, please keep that in mind." He said smiling a bit. It was an assuring smile.

This man becomes more perfect each day i spent with him. He's not all words.. He also keeps his promises. He looks genuinely worried about me. Shall i let him know the truth about me? Can i trust him? He is really trustable... At least that's what i think.

But the way he just put things on me was ridiculous– me and him dating? I can't imagine that. I've never been in love with a man in my life. If i were to anyway, i think he would be the one i would fall for, hypothetically.

This is ridiculous enough that im starting to think like this about him– i should stop with my thoughts, that's the least of my concerns now.