Fates Hands

A/N: Just wanted to show off this hilarious and amazing fanart that was made a few years ago for the old version of this fic but it never saw the light  of day until now

A/N: Just wanted to show off this hilarious and amazing fanart that was made a few years ago for the old version of this fic but it never saw the light of day until now. Garmadon dabbing will forever be my favourite thing. I just want to give a huge thank you to StardustUltima for this amazing piece of art. One of the things I treasure the most, it brought me a lot of laughter.

If anyone wanted to, you have the go ahead to make your own fanart and I'd be happy to see it and even display it for everyone to enjoy. Another thankyou to Stardust!

Also the layout does not want to work with me and it's driving me insane so I'm sorry it's been looking different these past few chapters 😭

🌿🔥⚡️🌊❄️☄️

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :  Monster (Fight The Fade)

I'm nothing but a monster
You can see it in my eyes
It's crawling under my skin
And I don't think I can hide what I am
Anymore
I'm nothing but a monster

🌿🔥⚡️🌊❄️☄️

Munching down on my avocado toast, I idly spin my dorm room keys around on the table by the keyring, my eyes unfocused. Rhiannon sits across from me, lowering her spoon into her bowl of porridge as she studies my tired face. She watches a student walk past to join their friend group crowding around the dorm building coffee machine before facing me again.

"How long were you awake last night?"

I blink and swallow my food, my keys nearly flying off the table when my hand slips. I manage to fumble and grab them. "I don't think you want the answer to that." I give her a weak grin and bite my toast again, earning a sigh from her and a disappointed shake of her head.

Considering I ate dinner early last night with her, I was up until the early morning watching the first two seasons of Ninjago under my blanket. Thankfully, the first season was all about the Great Devourer, and like the snake, I ate up every bit of information I could about defeating it.