Chapter 3

Choices have consequences.

                                                                                                                                         - Scott Sigler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice cream kun:

Sssssh Finally my grand Pov. 

In this frustrating situation, I find myself compelled to deal with it on my own. It perplexes me as to why I was forced to react this way, but nevertheless, it's imperative. If I hadn't, she would have choked me.

 I wonder where that woman disappeared to, after unexpectedly assaulting me and swiftly fleeing. I am determined to make her regret her actions, especially if she possesses something that could cause further trouble. 

 One might question, "Would you, Ice Cream kun, be defeated?" 

Nah, I'd win.

 For now, though, I will have to wait and observe what unfolds during this interim period.

It would be interesting and intriguing.

In my familiar spot, I settled down and activated the expansive screen before me. Its captivating display showcased an intricate web of surveillance, providing a window into the vast expanse of interconnected spaces that lay within its gaze.

I happened to come across Camera No. 013, and I noticed that something intriguing is taking place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiyopon's Pov:

Currently, the reaction has come to a halt and surprisingly we have an hour-long break where we are free to do as we please with the permissible activities. Some students from Class D gave me hostile looks while others looked at me with a sense of betrayal. 

On the other hand, students from other classes looked at me with interest but also caution. This type of reaction was predictable in a way. I couldn't help but wonder if this situation was already premeditated, as if the individual who brought us here had planned everything in advance. 

But perhaps, I am just overthinking things.

As I closed my eyes, anticipating the inevitable barrage of criticism and disdain from my supposed friends, I braced myself. 

 "Ayanokoji... Why did you keep your suspicions about the S-System to yourself?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

 "Are you withholding information from us?!!!"

 "Do you think you're superior to us?!" 

 "He's just like Koenji... He shows no concern or interest!!"

"Oh please... Don't compare me to some commoner. And there is no reason for me to help you." Koenji combed his hair as he went out of the cinema hall.

 "It's because of him that we're stuck in Class D... If he had voiced his concerns, maybe we could have earned some Class Points!!" 

 "It might have been better if he had been expelled."

 I let out a sigh, casting a glance at them, with Akito appearing particularly irritated by the reaction of our classmates.