Another Chance

"Erza!" Lucy shouted from across the house, I just sat there in my room when Lucy called me, I groaned and quickly stood up. "What is it Lucy?" I shouted back after a few seconds, "Jellal is here!"
What!? I was so shocked. I stopped walking when I heard Lucy say that. "Jellal is here!?" I thought to myself.

Jellal is my ex-boyfriend, we broke up because he was so busy. Jellal came from a rich family. Jellal is very intelligent and very handsome. Most of the girls in our school drool over him. Jellal's family owns a very big company, they were very successful. Jellal's father already wants him to take over their company. And of course, because of that, Jellal became very busy. He didnt have time for me anymore. Thats the reason we broke up. I was really heartbroken, I was the one who broke up, but I feel like I was more heartbroken, I really love Jellal, but I guess I dont belong in his world.

After thinking, I ran downstairs to see him, Jellal. He is wearing a black suit with a red tie. Its been a month since I broke up with him. "Erza.." He looked at me with his hazel eyes. He seemed so happy to see me. "Jellal... Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked stuttering. Jellal scratched the back of his head, "I came here to talk to you, can we talk outside?" He said, looking away. I couldnt stop looking at him, he looked so hot in that suit, I couldnt say no, Im sure it was important, "sure," I finally answered.

We went outside of my house. Outside, there was a Lamborghini, that was definitely Jellal's car. Jellal looked at me again, he put both of his hands in his pockets and finally spoke, "Erza, I really missed you, you know? I... I love you Erza, I want you, I need you, please... Give me another chance Erza, I swear, Ill spend a lot of time with you," Jellal's eyes were watering, he was gonna cry. I never saw Jellal cry. I felt bad, I really want to get back with him, I really, really, really, love Jellal, but, how? He is busy, he cant guarantee that, Im sure of that, I know Jellal's family, they didnt like me at all, They probably never will.

"Jellal, Im sorry... I really love you, you know? But you know your family, they dont like me, at all... And plus, youre taking over your family's company, youre gonna take a big responsibility, youre gonna be busy. Jellal, we cant be together, we live in a different world." I said to Jellal, I could feel my eyes watering too. I wanted to cry in his arms. Oh, Jellal, I really love you. I couldnt stop myself anymore, I cried.

Jellal looked at me, he was stopping himself from crying, it was obvious. "Erza.. I dont care about what my family thinks of you! Its my life, its my decision, youre the woman I love Erza, please," Jellal pleaded, he walked up to me and hugged me tightly, "now Erza.. Dont cry," Jellal was so warm. "Jellal..." I whispered to him, "I love you..." I could feel Jellal smile, "I love you too, Erza Scarlet,"
"Oh Fernandez..." I said chuckling, Jellal wiped my tears away.

He took me to his Lamborghini, "Erza, come with me," Jellal said, smiling. I couldnt help but smile back and say "okay," Jellal opened the door for me. His Lamborghini sure was nice. Jellal drove for at least 10 minutes. He took me to a beach. "Erza... I want to marry you, you know?" Jellal said, blushing, but I was sure I blushed harder. "I wanna marry you too, Jellal." I said smiling. "Well then, marry me Erza," Jellal said, I was stunned. Jellal... Wants me... To marry him? "But Jellal, were still young," Jellal chuckled, "I know youll say that, of course, Ill wait Erza, Ill wait til youre ready," I couldnt help myself but smile so bright, Jellal's eyes were shining, he was so perfect. The moment was perfect, we were in a beach, the sun was going down, beside us was the sunset, "oh Jellal..." I said while blushing.

Jellal suddenly leaned in and kissed me, I was stunned, but I kissed him back. He held my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders. That was the perfect kiss ever...