Kidnapped (LEMONS)

Erza woke up to see Jellal. She was tied up. "J-Jellal? Wh-what are you doing?" Erza asked still dizzy. "Erza..." Jellal whispered while smirking. Erza finally realized what was happening, "you kidnapped me! Why!?" "Because I love you, Erza." Jellal said as he got close to Erza. "I want you." He whispered in her ear seductively.

"You left me for that Simon guy, why?" Jellal asked, mad. "You didnt have time for me, Jellal! You were always at work! Simon was there for me!" "But do you love him!?" Jellal asked, anger in his voice. Erza didnt respond, she just glared at him.

"Im the one you love, I know that my scarlet."

"Shut up and let me go!" Erza screamed trying to break through. "No Erza, youre staying here with me."

Jellal suddenly leaned close to Erza and kissed her on the lips. Erza tried breaking through the kiss but she failed, she slowly got into the kiss. Jellal asked for entrance in Erza's mouth, and Erza gladly opened her mouth for Jellal's tounge to go inside.

Theyre tounges fought for dominance. But Jellal won. After kissing for so long, Jellal finally broke the kiss, panting for air. A thin strand of saliva still connected their mouths. "Jellal..." Erza whispered.

Jellal suddenly kissed Erza's neck, even licking it. "Jellal!" Erza moaned. Jellal kept on kissing and licking Erza's neck while his hands went to grab Erza's breasts. "aaaahh!" Erza moaned in pleasure. "You like this Erza? Huh?" Jellal teased. "Simon could never pleasure you the same way I pleasure you!" Jellal said as he continued to suck on Erza's neck.

Erza just gave in, she wanted this. Jellal was better than Simon, she had to admit that. Jellal untied Erza, he knew she wouldnt fight back anymore. "Aaahhhh!" Erza continued to moan. Jellal groped Erza's breasts. He squeezed her breasts earning him a loud moan. "NGHH!"

Jellal put Erza in his bed as he continued sucking on her neck and groping her breasts. Suddenly, Jellal started taking off Erza's clothes.

Erza was now only in her black lacy bra and black lacy underwear. "Youre mine, Erza!" Jellal said while grinning. He started taking off his clothes. He showed his manhood to Erza.

Erza was shocked at his size, she wanted it inside her, pleasuring her. Jellal rubbed his dick against Erza's underwear, teasing her. "Jellal... S-Stop t-teasing me..." Erza begged. "You want me to fuck you Erza?" Erza nodded. "Well beg for it!" Jellal demanded.

"Please fuck me Jellal. Put your big dick inside me! Fuck me hard!" Erza begged. Jellal grinned. He took of Erza's underwear and bra. She was now naked. Her body was beautiful. "Get ready Erza!"

Jellal positioned himself. Then, "AHH!" Erza moaned. Jellal was now inside Erza. It was so warm inside of Erza. Jellal began thrusting. "AHHHHH! nghh!!" Erza was a moaning machine. She couldnt stop moaning in pleasure.

Jellal licked on one of Erza's nipple while fondling the other with his finger. "Aaaahhhh!!" Erza moaned. "JELLAL!" Erza moaning his name turned him on even more.

Suddenly, Jellal hit the spot Erza wanted him to hit. "AHHHHHHHHH" Erza moaned so loud. Jellal began thrusting his dick on that spot over and over again, thrusting faster and harder. "YES JELLAL FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!! YESS"
"Erza, I didnt know you were such a slut!" "IM YOUR SLUT JELLAL! IM YOURS! TAKE ME! FUCK ME!" Erza moaned wildly. Jellal continued to suck on erza's nipple while fondling the other one.

"AHHhhhHh!! J-Jellal Im gonna c-come!! Ahhhh!" Erza moaned. "Im gonna come to Erza!!"

Jellal thrusted faster and faster. "YES JELLAL! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEMEN!" Erza was moaning so loud, but she didnt care. She wished this pleasure would go on forever. "YES JELLAL!!" "Thats right Erza! Scream my name! Moan my name! Youre mine! Not Simon's!" "YES! IM YOUR-RS J-JELLAL AHHHH!!"

Finally... Both of them came. "So much.. come..." Erza whispered. Jellal fell to the bed, tired. "That was so good, Erza."

Erza nodded. They both just lay on the bed, panting for air. They both stood up, sitting in the bed. When suddenly, Jellal hugged Erza from behind. "Erza... I love you." "Jellal..." They both just stayed in silence when suddenly....

Someone opened the door. Jellal and Erza looked at the door to see a black haired woman, she had red eyes. "J-Jellal?" The woman asked, eyes wide. "What are you doing!? Who is she!" She asked mad. "Ultear.." Jellal whispered.

"You cheater!" Ultear shouted. "Who the fuck is that DIRTY SLUT!" She shouted, pointing at Erza. "DONT SHOUT AT HER ULTEAR!" "How dare you fucking cheat on me!" Ultear stared to cry. "You forced me to be in this relationship!" Jellal shouted back.

"You didnt care about how I feel! I told you many times I didnt love you!" Jellal snapped, "so dont fucking blame me!" Ultear glared with anger in her eyes. "Were done Ultear. Im sorry if I dont feel the same." Ultear just ran away.

"Are you alright, Erza?" Jellal asked, worried.

Erza nodded, "why didnt you tell me you were in a relationship?"

"I didnt love her, since we were kids, I had my eyes on you." Jellal said smiling.

"Jellal... Simon-"

"Do you love him?" Jellal asked.

Erza shook her head.

"Did you guys ever have sex?" Jellal asked.

"Yes." Erza answered, head down.

"What about you? Have you ever had sex with Ultear?" Erza asked.

"Yeah, but youre better. You have larger breasts and you have more curves. Plus, its better to have sex with someone you love." Jellal answered, smiling at Erza.

"Say Erza, whos better, me or Simon? At sex?"

"You Jellal..." Erza answered shy. Jellal just smirked.

"How am I gonna tell Simon about this? He is gonna be hurt." Erza asked, guilt rising inside her.

"Ill help you, Im sure Simon will understand." Jellal cheered her up.

"Im telling him tomorrow... I guess.." Erza decided, teary eyed.

Jellal kissed Erza in the forhead, "I love you Erza." "I... Love you too, Jellal."

TOMORROW....

Erza brang Jellal to her house. She opened the door to see Simon, "Erza youre finally home! What happe-" Simon didnt continue his sentence when he saw Erza with Jellal.

"Erza... Jellal..." Simon spoke. Simon already knew what was happening. He put his head down. Preventing them from seeing his eyes crying.

"Simon..." Erza couldnt stand seeing this. Simon was always there for her, but she never loved him. She loved Jellal. But she felt bad for Simon.

Jellal spoke, "hi Simon... Im so-" Simon cut off Jellal to speak. "I understand, youre the one Erza always loved, not me. I know she wants you, not me."

Simon accepted it, even if he didnt want to. "You guys can live here, Ill just pack my stuff and leave." Simon gave a heart brokened smile. "Simon..." Erza could feel her eyes crying. "Im s-so... So... Sorry... Simon" Erza apologized while crying. "Its fine, Erza. I understand."

Simon was done packing his things. "Im going now, Erza." Simon approached Erza and hugged her. "Ive... A-always loved you, Erza. I want you to be happy, even if it means I will be losing you. Please be happy with Jellal... I love you." Simon said crying.

"Thank you... Thank you, Simon, I will never forget you. Thank you!" Erza smiled while crying. Jellal just watched them, he did feel bad, very bad. He knew Simon was a great guy, he felt very bad.

"Well, this is goodbye. Goodbye, E-Erza..." Simon said while walking away, smiling, eyes crying. "Bye, Jellal! Take care of Erza. Dont you dare hurt her again!" Simon shouted, smiling. "Ill take care of her! I promise! I will never hurt her again!" Jellal shouted back, smiling.

Then... Simon was gone.

Jellal hugged Erza. They both hugged each other. "I love you, Erza."
"I l-love you too, Jellal"

Jellal kissed Erza, passionately.

THE ENDDDD!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE SHOT!!!