Cheating (lemons)

Jellal's pov:

I just got done with my work. It was already 10:32pm. "Yo, man!" Laxus, my bestfriend, greeted. "Hey, Laxus," I greeted back.

"You wanna have a drink?" He asked.

"No thanks, I need to get home, Im tired."

"Well alright, cya!"
"Cya man."

I went to the elevator, and as soon as the elevator went down, I immedietly went to my car. I miss Erza so much. Shes probably asleep. We barely spend time anymore. I got promoted to a better job and now I always have work.

30 minutes later...
I finally reached our apartment. The door was lock, which was very unusual because Erza always leaves it open for me. I went to get the key in my pocket and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door, I heard noises coming from our bedroom.

I immedietly ran to our room, what if someone broke in? But as I approached our bedroom, I heard screaming... And moaning... Wait... Is that Erza..? Moaning?

I stood there, in shock. Erza was screaming and moaning... In pleasure. I went closer to the door in our bedroom. The door was slightly open so I peeked.

There, I saw Erza, sitting on a guy's lap, naked. The guy was naked too. He had black hair. He smirked at Erza.

"You like this daddy?~" I heard Erza ask as she flexed her breasts at the guy's face. "Damn, your breasts are so big!" The guy complimented as he sucked on Erza's nipple. "Aahhhh!" Erza moaned.

I watched in horror... Erza was cheating on me... I could feel myself crying. I really, really, really love Erza. Since we were just mere children, I loved her. I always had my eyes on her. Shes my world, I always tell her.

I couldnt contain it anymore, I walked into our bedroom, Erza and the guy stared at me shocked.  "Erza..." I said my voice low, I was crying. I knew it.

Erza's hands were wrapped around the guy's neck while her legs were wrapped around his waist. "JELLAL!" She stared in horror and shock. She quickly got off the guy and put on her clothes. "Wait Jellal I-I can explain!" She said running up to me. She tried to hug me but I took a step back.

I couldnt push her, I dont know why.

"Erza... Why? Why..?" I asked, my eyes crying. Erza just looked down, ashamed of herself. "I-... I just.. You were.. a-always busy.." She finally spoke.

I just walked away, I didnt wanna see the guy's face. I wanted to punch him and kick him. But I was too tired.

Erza ran after me, "wait Jellal please!" She begged, I could hear her voice breaking down. She was probably crying too.

I turned around to see Erza. Yep, she was crying. "Erza..." I whispered. I didnt know why, but, I couldnt shout at her, I couldnt push her... I couldnt... I didnt wanna hurt her. "Please, just leave me alone, Erza." "No Jellal Im sorry please! It didnt mean anything! Youre the one I love, not him! Im sorry, Im sorry!" She said, voice breaking and eyes crying.

She suddenly hugged me.
I didnt push her... Nor hugged her back.
I had no expression in my face. But my eyes were crying. "Jellal..." She whispered as she cried in my chest, hugging me.

I looked at our bedroom to see the guy, I could feel that he wasnt guilty at all. He didnt care at all. I was sure all he wanted was to fuck Erza.

"How long have you been cheating on me..?" I asked. My bangs covering my eyes.

"Jellal... I... Just.. Today.." she admitted. I knew she was telling the truth. "You," I started pointing at the black haired guy, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I shouted, my voice filled with anger. Erza was shocked, she never heard me shout, I was always gentle whenever shes around, but she understood.