Vampire 2

"E-Erza?" Erza looked beside her to see Kei finally awake. "B-Brother! Youre awake now! H-How do you feel?"
"Fine..." Kei whispered obviously tired.

Erza helped Kei stand up. "Where did that vampire go?" Kei asked with anger in his eyes. "I-I dont know, brother... He just ran away, he was so fast!" Erza answered.

"Im sorry for hurting you, Erza." Kei apologized, "I just couldnt contain my anger."
"I understand brother, its fine." Erza smiled.

"But... You said that not all vampires are horrible..." Kei looked at Erza.

"Yes... Thats true, thats what I just realized." Erza said, smiling.

"Brother, not all humans are kind, some are horrible. Same with vampires." Erza explained. "Erza... But father-"
"Brother... Try to understand! Father was just... Traumatized. Some horrible vampires are the reason we dont have grandparents. But... Not all vampires would do that! There are many cases like that that involves humans, not vampires.." Erza said, trying to make Kei understand something that he cant understand.

"I dont know, Erza... L-Lets just go home, okay?" Kei said, looking down. Erza just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are my children?" The king asked his servants. "We dont know sir, we didnt see them."
"Well tell me if you see them." The king said as he walked away.
"Understood, king."

"Its already 6:03. Dinner's almost ready, my children know that. Something must have happen." Rung thought to himself.

"KNIGHTS!" The king called out. The knights quickly showed up and approached the king, standing straight.

"Find my children! They might be in danger!" Rung demanded.
"Yes, king!" All the knights shouted in sync.

Rung sat on his throne, worried. Suddenly, a woman approached him.
She was Irene, his wife. "What happened, my king?"

"Our children, they are still not home. I have not seen them all day. Dinner is almost ready, they know that. Everyday theyre on the dining table early, something must have happened, my queen."

"But it is still early, my king. Dinner starts at 7:00. Its only 6:08." Irene reasoned.

"My queen, they are always at home after 5:00. Everyday!" Rung said emphasizing the word 'everyday'.

"Well, lets just help in finding our dear children."

"Right, but, how are the preparations? For Christmas?"

"Theyre almost ready, my king."
"Glad to know that, my queen."

15 minutes later-------------------------------------

Rung and Irene sat on their thrones as they awaited for good news. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Erza and an injured Kei.

"My children!" The king and queen shouted at the same time.

"What happened?" Rung asked.

"Father, mother. Erza and I were just exploring the forest. We started training our swordsman ship and physical strength. We both fought, not only using swords, but, we also used our own strength. I kinda lost for Erza is very strong, which I am very proud of.  That is why I am injured. Forgive us for making you guys worried." Kei smiled.

Irene and Rung both sighed.

"Well, we are just glad that nothing serious has happened to you two."
Irene said, relieved.

"Well then, let us eat." Rung said, smiling.

While eating, Erza couldnt stop thinking about Jellal.

"Are you okay, honey?" Irene asked, worried. "You seem to be thinking of something serious."

"Uh- I-I am fine, mother, thank you for asking. I was just thinking of how wonderful our Christmas this year will be." Erza lied.

Rung, Kei, and Irene just laughed. "It will be wonderful." Rung said while eating.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You okay, Jellal?" Jellal's mother asked.
"Im fine, mother." "Well eat, the foods gonna get cold." Jellal nodded.

"Heyyyyy Jellallll~" Ultear, Jellal's friend, said seductively. "Eat your food, Ultear."
"Jellallllll what are you thinking about?" Ultear asked as she crawled towards Jellal. "Nothing."

"Liar~~~" Ultear accused. "Now, now, Ultear. You need to eat your food before it gets cold." "Mom is right."
"Okayyy, fine." Ultear said as she ate close to Jellal.

'Erza' was all Jellal could think about. He thought of how beautiful Erza is. Her scarlet hair is perfect, he thought.

"Im done eating." Jellal announced.
"Im also done eating Jellal~! Lets sleep!" Ultear said seductively. "Stop clinging onto me, Ultear." "Come on Jellyyy~"
Jellal just looked away in annoyance.

Ultear wasnt even a friend, Jellal's mom just forced him to call her a 'friend' because Ultear was their neighbor and that they were both vampires.

Jellal layed in his bed thinking about Erza. "I wonder where Erza is." He thought to himself.

Suddenly, someone hugged him from his right side. "Ultear!" Jellal shouted as he quickly got up. "What are you doing?"
"Come on, Jelly, lets sleep together." Ultear said as she bit her lip. "No, Ultear."
"Jelly~ please..?"
"No, were just friends okay? Barely friends." Jellal said emphasizing the word 'barely'.

"What are you two doing?" Jane, Jellal's mom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, mom!" Jellal answered immedietly. "Hey, Ms. Jane, can I sleep with your son?" Ultear asked, shamelessly. Jane was shocked at Ultear's statement. "Ultear!" Jellal shouted. "Wh-whatever Jellal says, Im okay with..." Jane said. "MOM!" "Sooo, what do you say Jellyyy"

"NO!" Jellal snapped. "Im not sleeping beside you so close okay?"
Ultear pouted, she was mad that Jellal didnt want to sleep with her.

Jellal is Ultear's crush since they were children. But Jellal never liked her. She was very spoiled, always asking for such things, giving orders to children their age. God she was so demanding!

Ultear walked away from Jellal and just slept in her own camp. Jellal finally layed down peacefully. He started thinking of Erza again. He kept thinking about her, was he... In love? WAS IT... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?? "I like her." He admitted to himself. "Erza...."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jellal..." Erza whispered to herself as she fell asleep in her big-sized bed.

___________________________________________
(by the way, Jellal, Ultear and Jane are sleeping in a cave. They have the camping thingy HAHAHA Im not sure what its called cause I never went CAMPING YES! I LIKE STAYING AT HOM3!!)

THERE WILL BE PART 3 OF 'VAMPIRE'
WILL UPDATE SOON!!