Transferee 2

Jellal's pov:

All the girls immediately walked away, giving me the space I need. "You guys are not giving him space! Are you girls suffocating him!? Is this how you guys treat a transferee student!? Huh!?" Erza shouted at all the girls.

Everyone in the cafeteria suddenly went quiet. But I could feel some people laughing at Erza.

Why are they laughing at Erza? Erza didnt do anything wrong. She was just defending me.

All the girls walked away, far from Erza and I. "Hey, thanks." I said to Erza.

"No problem," Erza replied, smiling at me.

Erza blushed, wait, did she just blush?

"Uh... I gotta go! T-to the bathroom... I remember where it is!" I suddenly spoke.

"O-okay..." Erza said, awkwardly.

I walked away from the cafeteria. I just panicked. I dont know why... I never panicked, especially in front of girls.

As I went to the bathroom, I was greeted by a group of boys.

"Sup," the blonde haired man greeted.
The others waved at me. There was a pink haired guy, two black haired guys, and the blonde hair dude that greeted me.

"Sup." I greeted back.

"Youre the transferee, right??" The pink haired guy asked.

I just nodded.

"Well, welcome to FAIRY HIGH!" The black haired guy welcomed.

I smiled at them.

"Are you one of the quiet kids?" The blonde haired guy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe," I simply replied.

"Yeah, youre definitely the quiet kid," The other black haired guy declared.
"Or maybe you just have a poor choice of words." He added.

"Maybe Im just the quiet kid, because I know how to use my words." I replied.

"Tsk..."

"Whatever ya say. By the way, Im Gajeel."
The black haired dude introduced.

"Im Laxus!" The blonde haired man said proudly.

"Im Gray! The handsomest student in this school!" The other black haired guy said, with pride in his voice.

"I think this new transferee student will take that role from you, Gray. Oh and Im Natsu!" The pink haired guy finally said.

"Well, nice to meet you all. Im Jellal Fernandes." I introduced.

"Oh? We need to say our last name? Redfox." Gajeel said.

"Laxus Dreyar!"
"Gray Fullbuster!"
"And Natsu Dragneel!!!"

"AND WERE THE MOST POPULAR BOYS IN THIS SCHOOL!" They all said in sync.

"Most popular? I see." I said while smiling at them.

"Well, Jellal, it seems like youre already popular, especially to the girls. I mean, you do have the looks." Natsu said.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"And since youre popular...." Gray started. "Why dont you join our group?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Group? You guys are a group?" I asked.

"Yes we are!" Gajeel shouted.

"The group of the most popular boys, I see."

"EXACTLY!" Laxus said while grinning.

"Okay, sure. Am I an official member now?"

"Yes you are!!!!" They all said in sync.

"Well, alright. Ill see you guys later." I said.

"Cya!"

I walked away from them and entered the bathroom.

(THEY WERE TALKING OUTSIDE OF THE BATHROOM)

THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE IM SORRY! BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO SO YEAH! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING 'TRANSFEREE'!

THERE WILL BE A PART 3! I THINK THIS STORY WILL BE UNTIL PART 5 BUT IM NOT SURE!!!! BUT, SEE YALL ON MY NEXT UPDATE!!