BEFORE WE BEGIN (Important)

To keep any confusion from spreading, the male protagonist of Persona 3 will be named "Minato Arisato", while the female protagonist will be named "Hamuko Arisato". But feel free to call her Minako while you read, as Minato and Minako are too similar in names and it can confuse me at times when I write.

Before anyone says anything, I personally prefer the names of Kotone Shiomi and Makoto Yuki, the canonical names for both FEMC and Door-Kun, but we gotta do what we gotta do to make the twins narrative work and to ensure that Makoto Yuki and Makoto Niijima don't confuse us later down the road because it will.

In Persona, you tend to be represented by an Arcana. You are the Sun arcana even though you are not a Persona user. 

You aren't a Wild Card user, however that's fine really, in the initial story I was going to allow you guys to summon Demons, just like in the mainline Megaten games, which we know exist in the persona universe with the existence of the Kuzunoha clan in Persona 2 and the SMT: IF protagonist, Tamaki, who specifically says they still can summon Demons.

Additionally, there are the shadows in P1 and P2 are more like the alternate selves in Persona 4, and the main enemies you fight are Demons in those games so we can have that be a back burner plotline to all the Shadow stuff.

Is it a bit off theme for all the games? Yeah, but we can change some stuff since we're going with the trilogy here and I don't just want us to be plopped into the main plots of all 3 games without doing something else on the side.

I think it'd be fun to instead of being a Wild Card user, YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO CAN SUMMON DEMONS, LIKE WOAH THAT'S COOL and metal as hell. 

If you've never played mainline SMT before, that's totally fine the basic concept of demons is mostly the same as Wild Card personas, but Demons are basically like the Pokémon alternative to the personas Wild Card users get access to, but you can actually talk to em and it's what all of the Personas the Wild Card users get are based off of from the Megaten franchise.

It achieves the same thing as being a Wild Card user, but instead of relying on your human buddies and the occasional robot / animal companion, you can rely on your best friend...

Beelzebub, you might've heard of him... from the bible. Yeah, you two are chill. But he's in your house and he can make eggs and bacon for you.

It's so cool.

As for the romantic interest in this story, I will not be explicitly saying who it is off the bat. I want to let things develop naturally, so we shall see who it will be.

Doubt it'll be a demon, I'ma keep it a buck 50.

Please do not fight about the romantic interest, it'd be impossible for me to have romance with every single character, I know lots of people want different characters as their main interest, and I totally understand that but I don't want people fighting in the comments over it.

I plan on characters breaking up and getting back together. So I have at least 7ish potential romance options, with at least 2 per game, and of course some of the Demons you'll be able to summon might like you in that way. Kinda like how the Demi-Fiend has Pixie as a personal cheerleader. 

(I'll spoil a bit and say that the Persona 5 characters will include the older characters, obviously *cough tae*)

This is not a harem series, so the protagonist can move on.  

This is a rewrite of my previous, now discontinued, Persona 3 story that I began in 2018 (or around there). Not a remake tho, as the protagonist is completely different here.

I felt restarting from the beginning was necessary, especially with the remake of the Persona 3 video game.

There were some changes I would've made to it that I cannot do now that we were 10 full chapters into it (such as not being a Wild Card user). 

I always planned on making the protagonist a Demon Summoner, but that on top of having the Wild Card (and a pretty OP variant of it) was just a bit too much, and I wanted to get the Kuzunoha clan in on things too, so that we can still write Persona battles but not have to be limited to Tartarus.

My main goal here is to cover the events of Persona 3, 4, Arena and Arena Ultimax, and eventually Persona 5. 

Persona 4 and onward, we're basically a solo act, kinda like an SMT protagonist because we got our Persona, and we'll have Demon buddies, and by the time we're in Persona 4 we're like a Level 70ish Persona user and by the end of that we'd be level 99 in game terms, obviously we're going to have to take some liberties here with how we describe stuff.

But, we gotta be patient, getting our persona strength and demon buddies is gonna take some time, but trust me we'll become Sung Jin-woo but persona / smt... yeah, that's fun.

How the heck would I do that if I barely got into the events of Persona 3 in 10 chapters? I got rid of my social links and focused more on personal character development.

I got the spells mapped out from levels 1-99, but I'm almost positive that I got a lot of game mechanics wrong, and I WOULD POST THEM but spoilers...

And cuz I don't wanna get bullied ;-;

Biggest change here is that you're not a Persona user, a comment from @Bottleneckedinlife basically highlighted everything I agree with.  (Sorry for the mention, I'm not sure how that really works on Wattpad, but I totally agree with like everything you said there 100%)

I want you to be different from the main cast, and because of that we're not gonna have a Persona rather we're going pure Demon Summoner.

You can still cast Spells, though you will need a Comp to do so. 

Any mention of Icarus, and the Persona we wielded is gonna be gone. Luckily I barely mentioned the Persona itself so the change is really easy.