THE PARTY (As of June 08, Monday, 2009)

Unlike regular Demon Summoners, (Name) is more like Ash Ketchum, but more uh... ?demonic? 

Due to the nature of this being a written story as opposed to a video game, each Demon is treated as their own person, and thus he'll utilize the Demons he wants to, rather than just the busted Demons.

A Pixie who's been with you since the beginning is much more valuable than an Odin recruited a day ago. Though they are bound to you, trust is the most important thing.

When traveling the Expanse, you'll have a busy day ahead of you. Unlike Tartarus, which only lasts during the Dark Hour, the various methods into the Expanse worlds can be partaken any time of the day.

Every so often, we will show the current party in a chapter like this, so we're all on the same page of the player character's capabilities, as well as our Demon's capabilities.

A party into the Expanse can only have 3 demons + (Name) himself, with everyone else on reserve.

When I write the combat, I have press turns in mind. This'll be the same for Tartarus and the Expanse (and the TV World & Metaverse). 

Every time (Name) or his Demons Level up, they receive 3 points into their main stats.

The total amount of points a level 99 character has should add up to 304. Whilst we're in 2009, that's our maximum for ourselves and our Demons but just like SMT protagonists and the personas of the Wild Card, we're going to eventually raise these to 99 each and beyond kinda like in SMT V and such.

Unlike Persona users, these stats reflect our actual capabilities, rather than the Persona's. So we'll be changing physically too with each increase, and noticeably too, because you're literally becoming stronger. 

Think of how strong the Demi Fiend must be to Iron Claw Lucifer lol.

PARTY

1: (Name) (Last Name),

Race: Demon Summoner (Human)

Level: 27 

Equipment: P226 Handgun (Firearm), Military Sabre (Melee)

Skills:

- Triple Down: Deals light pierce (gun) damage to one enemy (3 hits)

- Double Shot/Twin Shot: Deals medium Pierce damage to one foe. (2 hits)

- Agilao: Deals medium fire damage to a single target, has potential to cause burn.

- Maragi: Deals low Fire damage to all enemies.

- Fire Boost: Increases Fire damage output by 25%.

(Max 8 skills)

- Unique Skill: (Does not count towards skills) Summon Allies: Summon 1-3 Demons. 

Combat Stats:

Strength 17  (Damage in Physical skills)

Magic 23  (Damage in Magic attacks)

Vitality 18 (Defense against enemy attacks.)

Agility 20 (Accuracy & Evasion, as well as Turn Order)