THE RAGING DRAGON UNION | PERSONA 3 | PART 4

(How I imagine (Name) looks like

(How I imagine (Name) looks like. (Kasutora)

Though really, he can look however you want, as he is you. I won't lock this appearance in because that's just not fair to people tryna read inserts, but that's how I see them in my head, I'm totally curious to see if you have any specific face claims to your version of them.)

December 5th, 2007
Wednesday

The first time I ever broke a bone was when I was 13. Ironically, it was the same day I met them.

I can't help but feel a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. The air is thick with anticipation, and the faint smell of exhaust fumes mingles with the scent of rain on asphalt.

We're a band of misfits, rebels without a cause, roaming the streets of Tatsumi Port Island like modern-day samurai. But unlike the honorable warriors of old, we're destined for a different kind of glory – the kind that comes with a rap sheet as long as your arm.

I glance over at my brothers in arms, their faces illuminated by the neon glow of the city. Some are older, high-schoolers, hardened by years of run-ins with the law, while others are barely out of grade school like me. But we're all united by one thing – a hunger for chaos and a thirst for adventure.

Or, well, escape.

Tonight, we're on a mission. A rival gang has been encroaching on our turf, and it's time to send them a message they won't soon forget. I grip the handlebars of my bike tighter, feeling the engine thrumming beneath me like a living thing.

As we tear through the streets, laughter and shouts echoing in the night, I can't help but wonder what my parents would think if they knew what I was up to. Would they be proud of their  son, or would they hang their heads in shame?

They're not around, so I think we both know the answer to that question.

So who cares.

As we round a corner, I catch sight of some of the others, their figures outlined against the city skyline. There's Ryu, a wiry kid with a mean streak a mile wide. He's our resident brawler, always ready to throw down with anyone who crosses us. His fists are like hammers, and I've seen him lay out guys twice his size without breaking a sweat.

Next to him is Katsuro, a smooth talker with a silver tongue and a knack for getting us out of trouble with the cops. He's our strategist, the one who always seems to have a plan up his sleeve no matter how dire the situation. But don't let his slick exterior fool you – when push comes to shove, he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.

And then there's Reiko, the elder of our crew, but no less fierce than the rest of us. With years of experience under her belt, she's a force to be reckoned with on the streets. Her calculated moves and precise strikes make her a formidable opponent. She kicked me in the jaw once, and I think that awakened something within me, so I respect that.