Vs. Doppelgänger | PERSONA 3 | PART 2

(Don't click the video until the right moment c:<)

I navigated the familiar terrain of the Fairy World, my senses keen and alert to any signs of danger.

The gun feels comfortable in my hand. I pull the slide back and chamber a round, already prepared for any danger.

As I approached the frozen waterfall, I caught sight of Jack Frost, his round eyes twinkling mischievously as he regarded me with surprise. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the he-human who came back for more punishment, ho!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with amusement.

With my weapon at the ready and Pyro Jack's summoning COMP within easy reach, I squared my shoulders and met Jack Frost's gaze head-on.

"I'm not here to play games," I replied, my voice steady despite the nerves that gnawed at my insides. "I'm here for Fuuka. Tell me where she is, and maybe I'll consider letting you live."

Jack Frost's laughter rang out through the forest, echoing off the icy walls of the waterfall. "Oh, you HEE-HEE-humans and your threats. ho!" he chortled, his expression gleeful. "You think you can intimidate me? I've been around he-ho much longer than you, ho! Besides, I already told you last time you were here, jack-ass! ...I MEAN, HO!" Jack Frost exclaimed, his voice laced with irritation. "You hee-mans never listen, always charging in here like you own the place, ho! Well,  I'll hee show-ho you who's boss! WHAT PART OF THE ENCHANTED GROVE DO YOU NOT UNDER-HEE-STAND?!"

"Nice try, snowflake," I retorted, my voice dripping with sarcasm as I took aim with my gun. "But I'm not here to play games. Tell me where Fuuka is, or things are going to get a lot colder for you."

Jack Frost started laughing again which echoed through the frosty air.

I wasted no time in taking action. With steady hands, I raised my gun and aimed carefully at the mischievous creature before me. In rapid succession, I squeezed the trigger five times, each shot ringing out like thunder in the silent forest.

Jack Frost's laughter abruptly cut off as the bullets struck him, causing him to stagger backward with a cry of pain. He clutched at his chest, his round wide with shock as he realized the gravity of the situation.

"Hee-ho! Stop, stop!" he pleaded, his voice trembling with fear and disbelief. "I surrender, hee-ho! Please, have mercy! A weird human-looking demon is being held captive at the Enchanted Grove by Mister Loki, AS I SAID! Why the heck do human tools hurt so much?! Ahhh, this hee-hurts, ho!"

"Alright, Jack Frost, you're coming with me," I declared, my voice firm as I locked eyes with the demon. "But I need your cooperation. Will you join me?"

Jack Frost's eyes widened in disbelief, his expression changing between shock and amusement. "Hee-ho, THE FUCK? You want me to join you after shooting me-he-ho five times? You humans are bizarre!" he exclaimed, his voice a mixture of incredulity and resignation. "But hey, I'm a fair guy. I'll join you if you give me a Life Bead."

I paused, taken aback by his request. "A Life Bead? What the hell is that?" I muttered, my confusion evident.

"Hee-ho! It's almost like this is your first time in the Expanse or something!" Jack Frost chuckled,  "A Life Bead is an item that restores HP to a single ally. Trust me, it'll come in he-handy when you least expect it, ho! I'll need it!"

"I hate to break it to you, Jack Frost, but I don't have any Life Beads," I admitted, "In fact, I don't have any items at all."

Jack Frost's expression shifted from amusement to mild annoyance, his round eyes narrowing in disappointment. "Hee-hee! Well, isn't that just peachy, ho?" he remarked sarcastically, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Jeez, you humans are more useless than I thought!"