O-1129

All the eight chancellors were in the mission control centre of the Octagon Veranda, waiting to hear from the O -1129 special spacecraft which was flying back to Earth from the "Terminus" space station. All the main computers and radars were working on this special mission as it was too important for the future of the human race. That spacecraft was arriving from the space station of Octagon Veranda, with soil samples from a few different planets and too valuable data of projects they'd been working on for decades. Suddenly all the chancellors started to listen carefully as they heard the pilot's voice through the system.

"Octagon Veranda come in! This is Ottan from O-1129 ship"

"This is Octagon Veranda Mission Control Centre, Jupiter Terco the chancellor of the Astro sector."

"We've got a problem! The weather is not clear. It's stormy. We weren't ready for this" They heard the pilot's unclear voice through the thunderstorm sound. Madam Penny Browns, the chancellor of hydrology and farming ran to the computer and checked it herself.

"That's Bermuda!" She said in astonishment. She bit her lower lip as she could remember the things Bell Bostic said a few hours ago.

"I told you the Bermuda Triangle was a bad idea," Chancellor Bostic, who was in charge of the security and exploration sector said angrily. Looks like he guesses about this accident before.

"Penny, is there a storm? I checked a few minutes before, there wasn't any clue of a storm" It was the calm voice of Madam Blake who was the chancellor of the medical sector.

"Controlling unit, is there a way we can change their path?" Chancellor Terko connected with the control unit quickly as he had a bad feeling about everything going on. First, it was an engine malfunction, now it's a storm! Should've they listened to Bell and postponed the mission?

"Sir we are considering every possible alternative, As a result of an engine malfunction during the entry through the atmosphere the path of the O-1129 has been changed to cross Bermuda."

"Is there any way we can change the route?" Chancellor Turco asked hurriedly. He knew something was wrong according to his 20 years of experience as the chancellor of the Astro sector.

"We think no sir, we have no idea about the weather of Bermuda. It remains as an unexplored sector after the apocalypse"

"There must be a way "That's the angry tone of Jupiter Terco which always comes after something bad happening beyond his control.

"Would it cause any damage to the spacecraft?" It was the sharp voice of madam Jessy who was in charge of the environmental science and human studies sector, as well as the lovely wife of Jupiter Terko.

"It might" That's the scared voice of Madam Kirstein Evens who was in charge of the mechanicals and communication sector.

"It will," Chancellor Bostic said in anger walking back and forth. Stupid scientists! Why they can't see the danger that a soldier can predict?

"Your anger is no help to this" Chancellor Terko shouted aggressively. His eyes were glistening from anger. Oops! That's a bad sign.

"I told you not to take the spacecraft across Bermuda," Chancellor Bostic said aggressively looking at Jupiter Terko who was ready to argue with him.

"Both of you stop! We need to find a way, that spacecraft is too valuable to lose"  Madam Blake said lost in thoughts.

"Octagon Veranda, We can't hold it! We're lo.......sing control of the ship! We are g..oing , down" They heard the unclear voice of the pilot through the sound of thunder.

"What's happening to the communication system?" chancellor Terko asked in wonder looking at Madam Evens for an answer.

"I don't understand. Our communication system has never been down." Madam Evens said hopelessly trying to figure out what's happening to their high-tech communication systems."Is this even possible to happen?" Her mind kept repeating the same question.

"We see some mmmmm ligh....ts! It's dragging us down......We're goiiii....ng to drown."

"Hold on! we're trying to figure out what's happening." Chancellor Terko said running his fingers through the key keyboard, almost looking like he was pushing every button possible on the keyboard. Everyone's eyes were stuck to screens except Bell Bostic. He was walking back and forth stuck in his world. He knew there was nothing they could do to stop the disaster from happening. His mind was working on the ' post spacecraft mission'.

"Wait! Ottan use extra rockets! It might help to boost up, Ottan do you read me? Ottan!" Madam Evens screamed nervously trying to help pilots to save their valuable spacecraft.

"What happened? Why  is he  not answering?" Chancellor Bostic asked nervously. Did they just lose that important spacecraft?no no no!

"We lost contact with him" Madam Jessy Terko said the disappointing words no one wanted to admit to themselves while checking on the computer. She started to rub her eyes like it would make some miracle happen.

"Mission control centre, we lost all the signals from O-1129." The main controlling unit said.

"All signals?" Madam Blake whispered to herself looking at Madam Evens trying to find a proper explanation for all this mess. But what can poor Kristein Evens do? She kept looking at the big screen like some answer would pop up on it.

"Keep on searching!" chancellor Terko said and turned around to the astonished faces of the other seven chancellors.

"I think we've got a problem," He said disappointed. Anyone in the room could clearly hear the sound of seven people giving out heavy breaths." hmm"