Prologue

In the beginning, it should have been perfect for a certain girl named Ryuzoji Anenokoji to have a normal life with her parents at the age of 5 until incident happened. There were no relatives left for Ryuzoji to be taking in, except for certain old lady who happened to take her in to her house that are mostly full of mountains with a lack of people living there. Ryuzoji with few words doesn't bother the old lady since the incident gives her trauma and don't want to been seen by people. In order to make her comfortable, the old lady gave her a handmade mask to conceal her identity. She got enrolled by Kimetsu school that is mixed with elementary through high school. Nobody couldn't find out what gender is Ryuzoji is and her first name only to hear her last name, even not hearing her voice. She made friends with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Kanao, Senjuro, Sabito, Makomo, Aoi, Shinobu, Muichiro, Hakuji and Mitsuri. The teachers taking a liking to her as well in which they tried to find out what gender is Ryuzoji.

    Tamayo was very fond of her for always helping out in school like stocking and cleaning the school since some people were lazy to do it and rather go for karaoke. Yushiro at first don't like her, but starting to warm up with her since she only came for consultation and errands from Tamayo. It was going well for her until a bully manipulated the whole school that Ryuzoji was the attention seeker that she pretend to be nice to them to get something from them. It went downfall for Ryuzoji that everyone, especially her friends and teacher stray away from her. The only people who doesn't stray away from her were Tamayo, Yushiro, Gyomei, Aoi, Kyogai, Haganezuka and her principal Amane. Ryuzoji became cold and distant that she will never interact with people who she used to be friends with until hearing her caretaker was very ill and have to drop out of school at the age 13 to be with her and find jobs to have enough finances to pay  for medical. Ryuzoji started working as a waiter in high class restaurant to memorize all menus, delivery person, and DJ. However, her caretaker passed away after not getting enough finances leaving Ryuzoji alone. Not just people who left her to leave huge impact, but the death of her caretaker, leaving her all alone.

              Amane tells all students to come to the auditorium for the announcement. She announced there has been bullying incident of deceiving people with lies that happens from previous school that most people made complaints. Yushiro came in front of the stage to play the video of the bully's wereabouts. The bully tried to get away by making excuses that it wasn't her on the video, but people started to stare at her with anger and distrust of how she deceived them for lying about Ryuzoji. Which left for the bully to be expelled from Kimetsu school.
   People started to realize their biggest mistake for trusting the words from the bully to avoid Ryuzoji if they should at least put their trusts on her first before assuming things. Most people tried to find her, but nowhere to be found. They went to Amane where they can find Ryuzoji, but to their shock of hearing she dropped out of school and have jobs for a living. They started to feel regretful that they didn't get to apologize to her. A year later, each people found her in different events to try to rekindle with her to start over with them one by one.