Prologue: Mysterious Encounters

POV: 3rd Person

It was a beautiful sunny day in Tokyo, Japan, as a short blue-haired boy who looked like a girl was standing in front of a school.

The massive towers of the school dwarf every building in this urban area. The vegetation forms around the school like vegetation of some sort. It was like the school was in the center of the world.

Hope's Peak Academy is a government funded school that brings in the top students in every field imaginable. They say that if you come here and graduate you'll be set for life. It was built to raise Hope for the future of this country. Which makes Hope's Peak a fitting name.

There are two things you need to attend Hope's Peak: One, you need to already be attending high school. And two, you have to be the very best at what you do. No ordinary student could enroll here, and the only way to be in this school is that you have to be scouted by the school itself.

And standing there at the school of the Ultimates was.... Him: Nagisa Shiota, a small boy with pale skin and long blue hair, which made his appearance look like a girl.

The young boy put his hand on the right side of his body, as he knew damn well for sure: This day was bound to happen. He had a feeling that Hope's Peak had its eye on him for a while now.

The title they gave him was: The ULTIMATE ASSASSIN.

His talent, although it may sound dangerous at first and it was, but he was just only a training assassin not like... Him.

From where Nagisa Shiota came from he was the second best assassin just behind... Him. (If you know you know).

Nagisa wasn't exactly too happy to come here since he didn't like being around people that he didn't know much, but when he heard that if you graduate you are set for life then he had no choice but to accept.

'But still... I can't just stand out here like this forever...' Nagisa thought to himself before sighing and looking at his entrance letter, which said to meet at the Main Hall at 8 o'clock but he had come an hour early.

With everything ready in mind, Nagisa decided to step inside the academy. However...

"Ngh!"

Suddenly, he felt a pain shoot up his head. His sight started deteriorating as his vision became more blurred and twisted by the second.

"W-What's Goin-?!"

Those were the only words he could muster before passing out.

DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC.

POV: Nagisa Shiota

After an unknown amount of time...

....

.........

...............

"Mmm..."

Groaning lightly I came to awareness as I felt my shoulders that were being shaken stop abruptly. Seeping out of the deep dredges of unconsciousness and into reality, I started regaining some of my consciousness. Face pressed up against the wooden desk I wince slightly in discomfort before lifting my head up to see that I was now inside a simple grey monotone classroom.

Glancing around, my mind a whirl of information, the first thing that comes to mind is a blunt and simple: Where in the hell am I right now?

Finishing adjusting myself, I stood up from the desk but as soon as I did, I suddenly lost my balance and fell until my arm was grabbed by someone and helped me regain my balance.