Chapter 1: Students Introductions

POV: Nagisa Shiota

Our group arrived in the gymnasium to see that it was filled with twelve other people... All ultimates like us.

When we arrived, all of them turned their heads to look at us and we quietly went to stand in the room.

Then Ayanokouji-kun, Siesta-san, Kirigiri-san, and Enoshima-san, who was clinging into Ayanokouji-kun's arm which I didn't know why, also arrived. These people looked at them and then turned their heads away.

Ayanokouji-kun just went ahead and headed to a corner, leaning on it with his hands in pockets and eyes closed.

Siesta-san went after and stood close to Ayanokouji-kun with one hand on her chin while staring down at the floor and seemed to be lost in thought.

Kirigiri-san followed suit with her arms crossed and deep in thought as she just looked at the floor with her leaning on the wall.

"So that makes it twenty people. Quite a bunch but it seems to be a good cut off point." A blond-haired male with blue eyes and glasses commented.

"Hey, I know! How about we all do introductions to get to know each other?" A girl with long blue hair with a cheerful attitude and a doll-like figure said to everyone in the room.

"What the hell?! Now's not the time for freakin' introductions!" A male with short blond hair and gray eyes with glasses shouted.

"That may be true but isn't it just better to introduce yourself first so we can at least know our names?" Celestia-san reasoned.

"Yes, I think we should start introducing ourselves before discussing about our predicament." I shared my opinion with the rest.

And so everyone started going to everyone else to start introducing ourselves.

I started walking up to a brown-haired boy with green and an ahoge on his head, wearing regular pants and a hoodie over his shirt. He was also next to the same girl who had long blue hair and blue eyes and a doll-like figure.

"Hi. My name is Nagisa Shiota, the Ultimate Psychologist." I introduced myself to them

"Hi. I'm Makoto Naegi... The Ultimate Lucky Student. I... I am... You know..." The boy named Naegi-kun introduced himself with a nervous smile on his face.

"Well, I don't think you are lame at all. It must have been fate that you are really considered as special. Therefore, you should consider yourself as someone special." I gave him some encouraging words.

"You .. You think so?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, totally." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you so much, Shiota-san."

"Just call me Nagisa."

"Okay."

I looked towards the blue-haired girl and saw that she was looking at both of us with a smile.

"See, Makoto-kun? Told you shouldn't downgrade yourself so much." She said with a cute smile, to which Naegi-kun just looked away with a red covering his cheeks while the blue-haired girl laughed.

"Anyways, I don't think I have introduced myself. My name is Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation. Nice to meet you, Shiota-kun." She introduced herself with a smile. She really does look like a doll.

"Hey, I'm not a doll!" She suddenly exclaimed, which made me widen my eyes in shock. What the hell? Did I say that outloud?

"Did I say that outloud?" I asked with surprise in my voice.