Chapter 3: Trust & Alliances

POV: Nagisa Shiota

We were all stunned into silence as we were told what was actually going on in this school. Right now we were all just standing there, inside the gymnasium, glaring at each other to see whether any of us would betray the group or not.

Kirigiri-san's words were the first to cut through the tension "So? What are we gonna do now? Just stand around glaring at each other?"

"She's right. We have to do a lot of things. We just have to move forward." I tried to get the group moving.

"So? What... Exactly, what is the mission?" Asked Uzumaki-kun in a confused tone.

"We don't have time to waste. We still have to explore the school and look for a way out of here." Ayanokouji-kun also spoke.

"And we totally need to find out who the hell put us in here and beat the hell out of them." Enoshima-san, who was definitely ready to get the hell out of here, clung onto Ayanokouji-kun's left arm again. Speaking of that, the brown-haired boy just looked at the blonde fashionista weirdly as if she was doing something abnormal.

And frankly, I can totally agree with that. Like Ayanokouji-kun, I also wouldn't understand why someone who I just met like Enoshima-san was clinging onto my arm.

"Enoshima, why are you clinging onto me every chance you get?" Ayanokouji-kun raised an eyebrow while asking Enoshima-san, who looked at him like he'd asked something abnormal.

"Well you are a man right?"

"So?"

"You're supposed to comfort a girl who's really scared, you know. That's what a man does." Said Enoshima-san with a scared expression.

"She must be really scared. I mean who wouldn't be?" Thought me while looking at Ayanokouji-kun, who looked at Enoshima-san suspiciously.

But hey, Ayanokouji-kun, why do you still keep your expressionless face? You didn't even look scared at all.

"Alright, we should look around the room for any information. But before that it would be a good idea to check the E-Handbook and check the rules and regulations." Said the brown-haired boy to the group.

"True. If we stumble around with no clues of what the rules are, then something like that might happen again..." Celestia-san gave her opinion.

"Shit..." Kisaki-kun mumbled to himself.

"Fine, then let's hurry up and check out the stupid rules already." Enoshima-san angrily complained as she complied.

After turning on the E-Handbook, it was just as the bear had explained to us.

Upon opening the student handbook it showed the rules.

[1. Students may reside within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.] Well, it is not like we have much of a choice at the moment, after all.

[2. 'Nighttime' is from 10 PM to 7 AM. Some areas are off limit at night so please exercise caution.] Okay, but which areas are restricted? I feel like that is important to know.

[3. Sleeping anywhere but the dormitory will be considered like sleeping in class and will be punished accordingly.] Hold on, just the dormitory, and not the dorms? Does this mean we can sleep anywhere as long as we're in the dormitory? Maybe we can also sleep in someone else's room. But anyway, this might be a loophole for sure.

[4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the academy at your own discretion.] That's vague, but it might be even easier to find a loophole.