Chapter 4

22 BBY Month 6

Roaming the halls of Tipoca City, after departing from the clones

Roaming the halls of Tipoca City, after departing from the clones. Lexi was in deep thought over what they discussed and how the teams would be formed. Footsteps approached Lexi unknown to the female. Deep in thought, how everything began to change so fast, how two fractions ruled over the vast galaxy around them.

"Commander." Breaking away from her thoughts, her gaze went to Hunter who walked next to her. Observing the clone to his features from top to bottom. His medium-long hair almost touched his shoulders, his brown eyes seemed to have a burden on them. Shaking her head to get out of her thoughts, Lexi moved to the edge of the hall to talk to the sergeant.

"Yes?" Lexi questions, not knowing why he rushed to talk to her after the discussion. She believed he didn't want to talk to her due to the rough interactions.

Hunter positioned himself close to Lexi causing her to raise an eyebrow. She didn't know what caused this from the man and raised suspicion. Hunter scanned the area before meeting the gaze of the girl.

"This is a test. From the Kaminoans?" He went straight to the topic without missing a beat. Lexi was appalled since she believed he knew it was a test.

"I thought you four knew that already?" Lexi admits truthfully making the man frown softly. He crossed his arms over his chest to think deeply about the situation.

"No, we didn't know. We simply accept the missions that they give us. However, we just got back from a mission. They sent us straight to the training facility." Hunter spoke softly when spotting a Kaminoan walking past them.

"Follow me," Lexi told Hunter and the duo walked over to her chambers near the mess hall.

Strolling past many areas within the city. Lexi glanced at Hunter who wanted to ask more questions. Seemingly wanting answers. "I also want to know why you four are restricted from certain areas," Lexi spoke without turning to look at the man.

Reaching her room, Lexi scanned the card and a moment later the doors opened. R2-S1 moved into the room before the two and went underneath the desk. Lexi smiled at the silver-white droid that was attached to her now. Extending her hand to have Hunter go in first. Lexi followed in pursuit. Doors closed behind the two and Hunter stood in the middle of the room. His eyes watch the girl who placed her saber on the nightstand.

"We are not restricted from our missions. We complete them as we are assigned to them." Hunter spoke making Lexi freeze. Her eyes went sad when looking at the man before her. Leaning against the white wall with her arms crossed, Lexi eyes Hunter who began to show impatience.

"You are being restricted. I've seen your files thanks to sneaking around. You only go so far from Tipica City. With this mission, it will show that you four can be out in the galaxy... I guess in a way to prove yourself to them. Since you all are all enhanced."