Prologue

A young Jedi looked at the horizon from the cliff she sat down on

A young Jedi looked at the horizon from the cliff she sat down on. Inside an archive room filled with paper books. No holotables in sight. Her gaze slowly moved over to the clones down below moving crates and supplies. She departed from a friend of hers to do this mission. Giving aid to a planet that needed it. Driving droids out from the planet was hard, but possible.

"General," a voice spoke from behind

"General," a voice spoke from behind. Her brown eyes turned to face a clone she gotten close over the clone wars. A brother to her. "It's from Plo Koon."

Smiling at the thought of her master and friend. She stood up and followed the clone to the holotable. Pressing a button, a smile appeared on her face seeing Plo Koon standing there. Bowing to the Jedi Master before her, the Kel Dor bowed back to show respect.

"How's your mission?" He started making Jedi turn back to stare at the large city below. Her attention moved back to the male and shrugged. "Boring. Not like yours who is in Cato Neimoidia. A tough battle I say."

A smile appeared on the face before her. His hologram waved his hand to dismiss her worries. "We will see each other back on the Ventator with the Wolf Pack after this is all over."

Nodding, the transmission ended due to Plo Koon being summoned. Taking a breath, her eyes went over to Dax who walked over. He became an ARC Trooper for the 104th Battalion. His armor showed that compared to the others around him.

"We are almost done with giving aid to the civilians. After that we can leave this dessert planet."

Laughing softly, the female walked over to the taller male who stood straighter. Pushing his shoulder, the girl waved her hand in a gesture to have him follow. Dax followed next to her away from the clones and to the city down below.

Entering the city with sandstone covering the walls mixed with wood and stone. Children running around happily, parents walking the streets. Everyone had free of worry. This is what she wants and craves for. Three years fighting the war. Learned a lot, had easy and difficult times. Gained allies and lost some.

"You're quiet." Dax states making the female chuckle softly. Nodding in agreement, she looked at the clear, blue sky above them. "I'm praying that it all ends soon." Dax smiles at the General before him then frowned when kids ran over to him.

Moving away to watch the scene. Kids jumping and bouncing around the clone. Gotten attached to the men stationed here for a few rotations. Smirking when seeing the facial features. A plead for help. Shaking her head, she was gonna deny him freedom away from the children. Patting a kids head, the pale-skinned female walked away.

"Lexi! You can't do this! Come back here! Please?!" Hearing the call for help. His desperation echoed with the laughter of kids.

Moving deeper into the city, she got to the center that laid a large, tall tree. Handmade stone circle surrounded the tree and to give it life. Sitting down on the cold stone surface, she you touched the water. Feeling the cold against her fingers, the breeze against her black hair. She loved moments like this.

Sensing someone, her eyes spotted a child holding up a toy at her. "For me?" The child nodded with a beaming smile on her face. Taking the item, she carefully examined the figure then to the young girl. It reminded her of the item someone got her. A token, something dark and secret for the two.

"Thank you." She spoke while patting the child's red head. Picking her up, she placed the girl next to her on the stone. "Mother says we are going to bring fish!"

Enjoying the kid talking away, unaware of the dangers around her. She appeared to be four-to-five years old? Enjoying the silence, Lexi frowned when hearing footsteps. Standing up, her eyes moved behind to see her troopers walking over to her. Dax in front, as if leading the men.

"Run child!" Lexi demands, she ignited her saber to block blaster fires to their direction.

The clones moved, began to circle around her. Lexi jumped up into the tree, she deflected the fires straight back to the clones. Carefully balancing herself on a branch, the female defended herself. Grunts and groans of pain were heard. The eyes flashed around, looking for a shuttle, anything.

Gasping in pain, she held her left shoulder before force pushing a group of clones backwards. Backflipping off the branch, once ahead touched the ground. Lexi bolted, she looked at her fresh shoulder wound and grunts in pain. Running Lexi didn't know what was happening.

"Why are they doing this." Muttering words, Lexi skidded to a halt when reaching a port bay. Clones standing in front of it, blocking her way out. Ducking behind a building, she heard voices and shouts.

"Find the Jedi!"

"Don't let her leave alive."

What's happening... I was fighting along side with the men. Now out for my blood. I need to contact someone. To check the situation.
Thinking on how to escape, her eyes flashed open when a hand grasped her wrist to pull her into an alleyway. Covering her mouth, her eyes looked at the figure before her.

"Do you want to live or die?"