Meanie - kissing scars no one can see, non sexual body 'worship'

ppl - wonwoo & mingyu
prompt(s) - kissing scars no one can see, non sexual body 'worship'
a/n - this includes talk of sh and healed scars, also talk of poor mental health. Please skip this chapter if you feel any bit uncomfortable with these topics. As always, I love you and I thank you so much for reading. I'm always here <3 Also, please remember this is fiction. None of this is real, and none of this happened in real life.

wonwoo's pov.
Me and Mingyu have been together for a while now. We started dating a few years after our debut as we had gotten closer to each other and more comfortable with one another, referring to the group as well.

But something that no one knows, not even my own boyfriend, is that I have scars. Many of them.

They are all over my lower stomach, upper arms, and chest. Now those might be weird places for scars.. when you think "oh they have scars" your mind would automatically go to their thighs or wrists, if we are thinking about the same scars.

But, I used to harm myself. During trainee days, it was really tough. I would constantly compare myself to others in the green room. That damn green room..

I always felt like I never deserved to debut. I didn't and still don't consider myself eligible to be with such talented and good-looking people. I still don't think I deserve to have such a talented and good-looking boyfriend either.

I have shared my struggles with mental health a bit with Mingyu, but I've never gone in depth with it; I've never told him about my cutting or my self-proclaimed undeserving status to be in this group or with him. It's tough, really tough. My brain is still in combat with my heart and my life, and I'm getting really tired of it. So many years of this shit.. coming up on a decade of being in the group SEVENTEEN and being with these amazing people, yet, feeling as though I don't belong.

.

I've been sitting in my room for a while, reading some assumptions sent from CARATS on Twitter for our next comeback. They are so creative, damn.. I thought to myself.

I suddenly hear the room door opening, raising my head quickly to see my beautiful man standing in the doorway with some take-out food. "Come in, loser" I say quickly. He giggles that harmonic laugh that I love before closing the door with his foot.

"I got you some chicken.. with potato wedges, aaaaaaand a Diet Coke !" He said excitedly. I smile at his antics and thank him, grabbing a potato from the small cardboard carton before planting it in my watering mouth. He takes out his burger with a side or regular fries before both of us cuddle up with blankets and our meal, turning on a movie to watch while we eat and make small conversation.

.

"Uh, I'm full now Mingoo.." I say, placing my carton with a couple potato wedges down onto the bed. I lay back on the bed and stretch my arms up, not thinking anything of it. Gosh I was so stupid for that..

Mingyu giggles once more and subconsciously moves his hand to my slightly bloated tummy, gently caressing the revealing skin as my shirt began to ride up my body. Then, he suddenly stops for a second, before gasping and taking my wrists into his hands, gently bringing me into his arms.

mingyu's pov.

I bring my baby into my arms as gently as possible, letting my hands rest on his hips.

I know what I felt. I know what I saw. I know those small keloid looking scars anywhere.. my friend used to self harm and she has the courage to tell me about it. I feel small tears prick the corner of my eyes but I quickly compose myself.

"I know what those are, baby.. talk whenever you're ready, ok.." I whisper in his ear. I feel him start to shake, then I hear small sobs start to wrack his small frame. I continue to hold him as he cries into my arms, gently kissing his tears away on his beautiful cheeks.

He then began to tell me everything. Everything about the trainee days. About how he struggled and still continues to struggle with his mental health.

"Baby, I can't believe I haven't noticed.. is the, um, cutting why you never want to change in front of me, or shower with, with me?" I feel him nod as he snuggles into my chest, clearly searching for some comfort as he just poured his heart and soul right into my lap.

I sit with him for what feels like hours. Just gently comforting him with light kisses and small whispers, letting him calm down a bit after what he courageously did.

.

After about 20 minutes of mostly silence, I speak up, trying to not push him. "Do, um.. it's been a long day, and you deserve to relax after what you just did. I'm so proud of you baby.. you have come so far. Do you want to go take a nice shower..?" I feel him nod slowly into my chest. "With.. you" he whispered. "With me baby..? Are you sure?"

He brings his head up to mine and I look into his bloodshot eyes, feeling so much sympathy for him.

"Yes, I'm sure. You saw, and if I'm being honest, I have more. Gosh, uh.. b-but this is our relationship, and I trust you, mostly only you to see the "real me", I guess."

I gently bring his plump lips to mine and we slowly bask in each other's love for a few minutes before our lips part ways. I pick him up with the lightest of touches and bring both of us to our attached bathroom. I place him on the cold counter, making him shiver as he was in shorts. I place my hands on his thighs and kiss him once more, "I'm so proud of you baby.." I whisper once more.

"Thank you honey.." he says. I slowly back away from him and take my shirt off. I see my cutie staring at me and I laugh slightly. "Do you want help with your shirt..? Or do you wanna keep it on. Whatever you want baby". He says softly, "off," and I comply.

I slowly walk over to him and peel his thin shirt off of his slender frame, causing me to see his torso.

I look for a second, scanning over the small, and large, scars over his pecks and cute tummy, a couple being on his waist as well. I can't believe I didn't notice.. I think to myself. But I don't self loathe for too long, my baby needs me right now.. sitting there so vulnerable.

I walk in between his legs and place my hands on his waist making him shiver. I slowly move my lips down to his chest, slowly and softly kissing over the scars on his beautiful skin. He breaths out a short breath as I keep going; going over each one multiple times, whispering sweet nothings to him to remind him that these mean nothing to me, in the sense of worth. "You are my baby, wonu.. nothing will ever change that."