Vergyu - nausea

ppl - mingyu & vernon
prompt(s) - emotional distress that leads to nausea
a/n - I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long 😭 a lil short 🦤

vernon's pov.
Me and the group have been stressed beyond belief these past few weeks.

We just finished promotions for MAESTRO and all of us are now left with aching bones, eye bags and anxiety-filled minds as our next move is another tour and many, many interviews.

.

I woke up with my boyfriend Mingyu lying in my arms, though it wasn't a pleasant sight to see as he had a small frown on his face and sweat dripping down his forehead.

I frown back down at him seeing his fingers twitch little by little, a small groan escaping his slightly parted lips.

"Baby..? C'mon, wake up honey," I whispered gently before placing a delicate kiss on his jawline.

He groans in return but seconds later I get what I wanted, his small eyes looking up at me with little thought behind them. I smile down at my cutie as he closes his eyes once more and snuggles into my chest.

"Love, we need to get to practice. Let's get up now ok,"

mingyu's pov.

I hear Vernon try to get me up once more but I ignore him this time, paying all mind to the ache in my stomach.

A particularly painful cramp shoots through my middle, making its way to my side for no particular reason. I wince and move my arms to wrap around my stomach while keeping my face buried deep in my lovers warm chest.

I feel him card his slim fingers through my hair before speaking softly down into my ear, "hey honey, you ok?"

I quickly shake my head, giving him no verbal response as I begin to feel extremely nauseous out of nowhere. "Baby what's up, hmm?"

Vernon shuffles down to meet me at face level kissing the small freckle on my cheek. I open my eyes only to have a few small tears spill out as another painful cramp rips through my toned tummy. "stomach.." I whisper to him, my voice deep and crackly.

"What about it baby," he asks, his voice laced with warmth and concern. He leaves a few kisses to my face before I respond in the loudest voice I could muster up at the moment which wasn't loud at all.

"Hurts, nauseous, cramps..." I say before whimpering. Stupid stomach I think to myself.

He hums in acknowledgement before bringing one of his soft hands to rest on my hip for a moment. He then brings said hand down to the middle of my thigh and gently brings it to rest on his hip, this being my favourite cuddling position.

He then circles his arm around to my lower back and gently pushes his hand under my thin cotton t-shirt, bringing his warm fingers to rest on my damp skin. "Just calm down darling, hmm? Breathe a bit, I'll text Hoshi and tell him we aren't coming to practice, ok?" I hum against his warm frame, feeling his fingers begin to dance across my lower back.