❝ you go to their dorm after a nightmare❞

yippie, these are kinda fun tbh..

trope; friends to lovers + troubled lovers

okay, in terms of writing... writing out the nightmares was the most fun imo.  each-one being different due to the person the nightmare correlates to.   i really like the way it came out and im definitely very proud of it.

tw;  death, murder, attempted murder, uhh i think that's basically it

Mattheo Riddle

You were running away from something, whatever that something was, wasn't very clear. Your heart was practically beating out of its chest.  The fear and pain that came from your side was growing excruciatingly more painful as time went on.

A desperation that grew but the attempts of escape were futile; pitiful even. You were heaving for oxygen, praying of an escape that felt like it was never capable of coming.

You were lost, confused and scared. You heard it from behind you, the steps falling closer by the second. This was it for you, wasn't it? This was how it ended for you, a pathetic way of going out.

you'd never see mattheo again, the realisation that you'd never fully able to let him know how you feel.  

You'd never be able to admit anything to him or see him ever again.

You sat up gasping for air,  your lungs constricting tightly.   You touched your face gently and looked around the room,  only to find yourself in your dorm.

You moved hair out of your face and your heart was practically in your stomach.  You felt nauseous and ill to your stomach, the darkness making you feel claustrophobic.

You quickly grabbed your wand, "lumos." You spoke, your voice shaken up severely.  Your wand lighting up illuminating the room so you could see around the room.

Your hand climbing to your chest, as you attempted to regain your normal breathing. 
You got up and figured it'd be worth knocking on mattheo's door to see if he was awake or something.

You took your wand using that as your light source to get to his dorm without busting your ass. When you got to his dorm door, you knocked on it. You nervously waited outside the door continuously looking behind you.

The paranoia growing the longer you stood out there alone. You figured he was asleep and you should just go back to your dorm.   

As you were about to leave the dorm door unlocked and there stood a messy, bed head Mattheo.     He looked at you with furrowed brows and you just smiled at him.

"Yn?   What are you doing here so late?"  Mattheo questioned,  it was obvious he had just woken up considering his tone of voice and the fact he was rubbing his eyes.

"It sounds silly now that I'm actually in front of you.."  You muttered quietly before he stepped to the side.   "You can come in if you'd like, just be quiet 'cause Theo is still asleep."   He mentioned allowing you to walk through the door. 

You walked through the door, "Nox."  you whispered as you sat down on the bed,   he followed after quietly shutting the door and came to sit down next to you.

Your eyes needed to readjust to the sudden darkness of the room considering your wand was out and Mattheo couldn't put on the lamp due to Theo being dead asleep right next to the both of them.