❝ bored ❞

OKAY!  so, background for this story..  this is based on someone's dr where lorenzo has a black book where he writes down points based on like you and ig any sexual interactions you have with him.   he jots it down in his notebook

the song for this fanfic is bored by billie eillish because i figured it was fitting for the scenario!

trope;   lovers to enemies.

in this, you're hufflepuff and a half blood.   ima make it hurt.

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝

toxic lorenzo, arguing, manipulation, threats
( against yn ),  gaslighting, name calling, overall a very toxic and abusive relationship.

      You entered Lorenzo's dorm,  you both agreed to hang out.   You were slightly on the earlier side but that was never a surprise,  you were just a punctual person.  If you weren't early, you were late.   That's purely just how you were raised growing up, it was something you'd grown accustomed to.

You knocked on Enzo's dorm door, as the door slowly opened from not being shut properly in the first place. The light was on so you figured Enzo was in and just busy somewhat. You have a courtesy knock just being mindful as this wasn't your dorm to begin with.
"Hey, Enz! I'm here, I know I'm a little early but I know you mentioned you didn't mind."

    You quickly shut your mouth when you realised that he wasn't even in the dorm.   Which you'd be lying if you said didn't confuse you but you figured you'd just sit on his bed and wait for him to come back.   He wouldn't take long considering this had been plans for a week or so now.   He wouldn't just forget about it.

    When you sat down you sat down on something hard,  your brows furrowed as you stood up.   You turned to face the bed to see an indent in the duvet,  you lifted it to see a black book under the covers.    Which left you more confused than you already were,  you grabbed the book and looked at it, taking a seat.  

You were confused considering there was nothing on the front nor the back of it.   You got curious and opened the book to see a list of female names on the first page, with a set of points beside the names.    Your eyes traveled over the names as you changed pages, every name making you nauseous.  

You kept flipping pages until your eyes caught something that made you sick.   

"Yn Ln,  15 points."   

   You swallowed roughly as your eyes managed to remain stuck to those words.   They were burning into your brain the more you looked at it.   The more it became real to you,  that you were nothing more than a game to Lorenzo Berkshire.

   "Yn are —,"   You heard the voice of the man you thought cared about you.   The voice of Lorenzo, the person you cared so dearly about, the person you would've given the world to had you been given the opportunity.     Only to find out your value was ink of a page, and some points you don't even know what they mean.

THE GAMES YOU PLAYED WERE NEVER FUN, MM.

     "Oh.  You found it?"  Lorenzo questioned apathetically, and you just sat there.   You didn't know what to say or what to do.   You had nothing left to do for him,  this was beyond fucked up.     "15 points?  I'm worth 15 fucking points to you?"   You questioned eerily calm about the whole thing.

GIVING YOU WHAT YOU'RE BEGGING FOR

GIVING YOU WHAT YOU SAY I NEED

I DON'T WANT ANY SETTLED SCORES

I JUST WANT YOU TO SET ME FREE!

     "What do you want me to say?  You're a half blood and a Hufflepuff?  You think you'd be special?   I mean at some point you might've been, but come on, some girls have 5 points.   15 points is high up,  don't worry so much.   you're still a favourite."   Lorenzo explained taking a step forward towards you but you stood up,  you didn't care about the book but the fact that he was attempting to convince you that this was okay in some fucked up reality.

WHAT MAKES YOU SURE YOU'RE ALL I NEED?  FORGET ABOUT IT.  

WHEN YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR AND LEAVE ME TORN,  YOU'RE TEACHING ME TO LIVE WITHOUT IT.

BORED.

    "I'm so bored."  You laughed bitterly, distastefully even.   You looked at Lorenzo directly,   "the fuck you say?"  Lorenzo asked — his quick temper showing but you didn't care.    "I'm so fucking bored, and tired."  You stated, trying not to give off any sign you might be on the tipping verge of crying.

I'M HOME ALONE,  YOU'RE GOD KNOWS WHERE, MM.

I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK THAT SHIT'S FAIR.

     "The times you cancelled,  saying you couldn't make it! You were doing this shit?  That's pathetic, Lorenzo."  You spoke,  you were hurt but more than hurt;  you were angry.   A tear managed to escape you and Lorenzo looked at you,   "baby, listen to me.   I made a mistake okay.  I'm sorry." 

    "Can't you see that i'm getting bored?"  You scuffed rolling your eyes at his pathetic lying attempt at whatever this was.   Because he wasn't sorry, there were more names after you.   He was a scumbag.

I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE.

       "Quit fucking acting like you're better than me!" Lorenzo shouted stepping closer, you didn't even bother to flinch.  Because the more he acted like this the more it became evidentially clear you needed to get out of whatever the fuck this was.

       "I am better than you, because a good person doesn't do this to someone else!  You want me around for whatever reason ask whatever other person you have in this stupid fucking notebook! I'm done." 

I'M SO BORED,  SO BORED.

"I've done EVERYTHING for you, and the fact that you can do this shit shows exactly how much I matter to you.  You couldn't care less, and it's sad that I believed you could.   But I will not let you do this, and I will not let anyone believe you're different.   Everyone will know about this book, and your reputation will be ruined and I will watch as it happens because nobody deserves this. You're sick."

I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE.

WHAT MAKES YOU SURE YOU'RE ALL I NEED?  FORGET ABOUT IT.

"you're a scumbag."  You stated making your way towards his door to leave,  He gripped your arm roughly.  "Give me the fucking notebook, Yn.  I'm not messing around."   Lorenzo stated, his grip tightening but that didn't stop you.   It wouldn't ever stop you,   "Go to hell." You murmured, kicking him allowing you to escape his grip.  

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't learned a lot from you, but you will always disgust me."   You stated walking out his dorm with the black book, this ended with you.   No woman would ever go near Lorenzo Berkshire again.

his game would end, and it would end today.

──── OKAY !

this is complete, this was a load of fun to write to be completely honest and i'm really glad i did it. This song reminded me of the dr where he does this and so it just ended up being something i wrote as a song fic.

i'd personally prefer to think he wouldn't do something as insanely hurtful as this buttttt it's probably something he'd do.. but yeah! this was sm fun to write :)

if you enjoyed comment + vote it's motivational lol.