❝ good looking ❞

PLS! i've been so excited to do this chapter and im really looking forward to it.

good looking by Suki Waterhouse

trope; lovers to friends // second chance lovers

backstory;   theo lied about being a death eater and getting the mark and then proceeded to break up with you with this lame excuse — but in reality he was doing it to protect you.

"Yn, can we please talk. I know I was a dick and you have every right to be mad at me but I wanted to talk with you." Theo spoke and you just frowned at him, he just couldn't seem to be capable of leaving you be. He'd done enough damage to last you a life time, wasn't that enough for him?

You loved theodore, but he lied to you and then took advantage of your forgiveness and all. He didn't deserve to have your forgiveness a second time, no matter how much you loved him and truly did want to forgive him.

It was no longer about him, but about you. It was about the whole situation and though you bluntly understood his poignant attempt at trying to get you to forgive him. You just were worried about the aftermath of the situation.

He was always gonna be your lover, your person, but just not in the ways you wanted it to be. You wished it could be that way and maybe sometime in the future it could. Maybe when this whole thing was over, the whole probably with Voldemort and Hogwarts, all of it.

Then maybe, just maybe it would be possible to work things out. To handle the situation without being bias because as far as you were aware, he chose that side and you'd be fighting against him. It's not what you wanted to happen, but Hogwarts was like a second home to you and you couldn't let a vengeful wizard ruin that for you.

And if this is the side he had to be on then so be it. You'd prefer not to fight Theo. To not have the idea that one of you may die cursing your mind or the idea that you both might have to fight one another. It was wrong.

     Death eaters were wrong. To side with a man who had a troubled past, who wreaks havoc on everyone solely because he feels like it.

"Theo, I told you already. I just need space and time, I promise we will talk, I just don't know when yet." You assured, a small smile on your face as Pansy came and sat down practically narrowing her eyes at Theo. "Yn! Come on." Pansy spoke, practically yanking you out of your seat and away from Theo.

Theodore just frowned at you. You promised you'd talk to him so you're sure you would, just unsure of when.   "If you ever wanna get over him you need to stop talking to him like you're goody goody!  He lied to you, backstabbing cock sucker."  Pansy scuffed walking out of the Library with you.

    "Pans,  he just wants to talk it out.. there's nothing wrong with that.   Part of me wants to know what he has to say.   I'd like to believe it would make me feel better in some kind of weird way... maybe I'd understand or something, I don't know."   You expressed, but pansy only shook her head and sighed.  

       "He. Is. Not.  Good.  For. You.  How many times do I have to say that or do I need to scar it into your arm?" Pansy spoke with a dead panned expression.     You weren't asking for advice so in this case not listening wouldn't exactly be the issue on hand.

    "He lied to you,  he was being a sneaky ass! No man who tries being that sneaky is good for you.  I'm sorry but as your best friend I do not respect him nor his feeble attempt at trying to wow you back into a relationship with him.   I do not accept his boyfriend standards,  I don't accept him as a friend, a boyfriend, I wouldn't accept him even if he were a fucking worm!"