part 6 ♡

I wake up in my room, realising that its only 5 days until aidan is visiting.
He texted me last night to tell me that he is bringing a few of his friends with him when he's visiting. I just hope he's not bringing elle. She seems nice but I'm 99% sure that she would hate me. I check my phone and notice that sal had texted me.

                             Sal🐋
______________________________________
12:34pm: hey y/n !!
hru??:)

                                     3:07pm: hiiiiiii,
                                     I'm good wbu??
         ______________________________________

Me and sal text for a bit, talking about random stuff. We both found out that we have alot of similar interests so we talk alot more to eachother now. We decide that we're gonna meet up and go roller skating tomorrow with larry and ash  so we text the groupchat, asking if they can come and they say yes.
I leave my room and talk to my mom for a bit while making breakfast.
I go back into my room and I get changed, I'm going to walk to one of the stores near the apartments. I put on some marscrea and I put on my shoes and leave my apartment. I bring my headphones and start walking towards the store. I havent been there yet, it looks very small. When I go inside, I get a drink and this random chocolate thing.
As I'm walking towards the checkout. I see a guy walking away from it, he has the exact same hair as aidan, and the exact same height. He walked away before I was able to say anything. It cant be him though. Can it? I thought aidan was coming lager this week. And if he was coming earlier then why didn't he tell me? I walk home. I flop onto my bed and I scream, that's something that I used to do alot. But I did that when I lived in the middle of no where. I remembered that I live in an apartment after I had screamed. Its fine.

☆ ☆ ☆

Today, me and the others are going roller skating. I havent ever been roller skating though. I get up from bed and get changed and put on makeup. I go into the kitchen and I get some breakfast.
"I'm going somewhere with my freinds" I say to my mom in the kitchen. She gives me a thumbs up, still looking down at her phone. I text sal and larry that I'll meet them outside their apartment in like 5 minutes then I put on my shoes and I leave. I see sal standing outside his apartment. I smile at him and walk up to him. Larry comes out and we walk to ashs house then the roller skating place.
It turns out that im actually kind of okay at roller skating. Well I'm better then sal because he fell like 7 times in half an hour. When he fell for the 6th time I helped him up and held his hand for a bit while ash and larry stayed behind us. We left after like 30 minutes.
"I've never been rollerskating, I thought id be like really bad at it." I say to the others as we're walking to a field that we're meeting todd at. I don't actually know why we're going to a field but I don't really care.
"How? You were so good, I fell like 4 times." Said sal.
"Actually you fell like 7 times, did you hit your head when you fell?" I joke. Sal lightly hits me in the arm and we laugh. We get to the field and
we hang out beside this huge tree for a while and we talk for a while until I realise how late it is.
"Oh shit- I have to go, my moms actually going to murder me if I'm not home soon." I tell the others. Ash, larry and todd all say that they wanna stay for a bit longer and sal said that he wants to go back to his apartment because he's tired.
"I'll walk with y/n." He says. We walk for about 10 minutes before making it to the Addison apartments. I hug sal goodbye and I tell him that it was nice seeing him. He smiles at me.
I go up to my room, I get changed and get ready for bed.

{A/N: HIII, SOERY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IM LIKE A SINGER AND I HAVE MY FIRST SHOW NEXT MOTNH SO IVE BEEN LIKE PRACITING ALOT AND I KEEP FORGETTING TO UPDATE THIS BUT I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER :33333 also would yall like it I just made like 1 very long chapter every week or like 3 shorter chapters every week???? OKAY TAHNKS FOR READINGGGG ILL TRY MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT WEEK LMAO}