part 11 ♡

timeskip to the last
               day of summer <33
______________________________________

I lean against my kitchen counter, hand on my phone, which is pressed to my ear. Tomorrow is the first day of school. A new school. Me and ash are calling so we can talk about tomorrow. Ash was talking to me about something that I wasn't fully paying attention to.

"So. What are you gonna wear?" Ash asks, finishing up her rant. I think for a second.
"No idea. You?" I say, turning around when I hear my toast pop up from the toaster. Ash tells me what she's wearing for tomorrow.  We were face timing with larry and sal but then they both had to leave. Ash was about to ask me something but she got cut off by the sound of larry screaming.

"Jesus, Larry, oh my god." Ash says to which larry laughs at.
"Sorry, anyways. Me and sal are going to tha tabandoned theatre. Do you guys wanna go?" Larry asks I'm between laughs. Ash sighs.
"Yeah, sure. Y/n, do you wanna go?" Ash says. I think about it for a second, I don't know if my mom will let me. She's not home right now, though.

"Uhhh yeah, sure. I'll meet you guys at Larry's apartment." I say. We talk for a Little more before I hang up so I can get ready. I put on my shoes and get changed. I grab my phone, unplugging it from the charger.
When I get to Larry's place, sal is already there and so is Ash.
"Hey." I say, sitting beside sal near the edge of Larry's bed.
"We're gonna walk to the theatre in like 10 minutes. I wanna go to the store to get something to eat first though." Ash says.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡10 mins later♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We all get up from our spots in Larry's bedroom and left the basement. We start walking towards the store. Larry and ash walking infront of us and me and sal at the back.
"Hey." Sal says, his head turning to look at me.
"Hi." I smile at him.
"Its the 21st today." He says.
"I know?" I respond.

"Your birthday is in a month." He smiles at me. I smile back at him.
"Your birthday is in December right?" I ask him. He nods. We stay walking for a while. Sal reaches into his pocket and takes out his phone and some ear buds, giving one to me and putting the other one in his ear. He presses play on the song.
Eventually, his hand finds mine and we continue walking behind Ash and Larry for a while in silence.
When we get to the shop, sal pauses the song, takes out his earbud, and I give him my one.

Me, ash, larry and sal all walk into the store, walking towards the drinks and after around 15 minutes we leave with our stuff. We Start our walk towards the abandoned theatre. We all sit on the seats near the front, sal sits beside me and ash is on the other side of me. We all talk for a little while.

When it starts to get dark I check the time and see that it's gotten late and I have 4 missed calls from my mom. Shit, I forgot to tell her where I am.
"Fuck. I forgot to tell my mom where I'm going and she called me 4 times. I have to go now." I say, getting up from my seat.

"I'll walk home with you." Sal says, getting up and taking my hand in his. We start walking away before ash and larry can say anything.
We start walking towards the apartments, I notice sal staring at me but he looks away as soon as I notice. I smile.

"What?" I ask him.
"Nothing." He says, reaching over to me and moving a hair out of my face. He smiles and we continue walking towards the apartments.
When we're standing outside of my apartment, still holding eachothers hands. I hesitate for a second before reaching behind his prosthetic.
"Can I?" I ask him before I take it off.
"O-okay." He stutters. I unbuckle his prosthetic.

I smile, I've seen his face once before so this is only one of the first times I've seen it. I smile widely at him before standing closer to him and giving him a quick soft kiss on the lips. My stomach fills with butterfly's and I smile widely while pulling away from him.

"See you tomorrow sal." I say, walking into my apartment.

{A/N: HELLO!! Oh my god I'm so proud of this chapter SOME HOW IVE WRITTEN 3 CHAPTERS IN LIKE 2 DAYS ?!?! AND YALL ARE SO NOT EVEN READU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ONG ITS SO EIDIHWA!!! TY FOR READINGGGG, YALLS COMMENRS MOTIVATE ME SM😸😸🫶🫶}