Who's That Girl?

Special feature : Ms. Deeya Kulkarni, Age 24, Criminal Psychologist.

 Deeya Kulkarni, Age 24, Criminal Psychologist

Rest of the characters same as the show.

-*-

In the large scheme of things, there's usually smaller things that happen and sometimes it's much larger things that are happening. It's a bright sunny day, here on Earth 326. Let's look at what is new with the ETF team. Although all of their days are filled with interesting cases, and loaded with work, today is particularly peculiar.

Shree looked over, seeing Arjun smile as he talked on the phone. “Akdu khadoos aaj kuch jyada hi khush lag raha.”

“Shayad unki mystery woman se baat kar rahe hai.” Chotu added.

“Aur madam, aap kab iss mystery ko solve karengi?” Shree turned to Riya.

“Bahut jald-” Riya paused as they saw Arjun coming towards the conference room.

News from the HQ is that a new member is joining today.

“Team,” Arjun announced, “Meet Ms. Deeya Kulkarni, Criminal Psychologist and our new team member.” He introduced the team.

Riya Mukherjee, Research Analyst

Shreekant Sen, Technical Expert

Chandrakant Patil, Tactical Expert

Deeya shook hands with them.

"We don't have any cases yet, so finish up your pending paperwork. Riya, help her with joining reports and other paperwork and show the office to Deeya before you start."

"Yes sir!" Riya nodded.

"Sir, you didn't introduce yourself." Deeya smiled.

Arjun raised a brow. "ACP Arjun. Second in Command, ETF."

"Enchanté." She held his hand for a moment.

"Bien." Arjun smiled at her before leaving.

"Oh, we have a polyglot showoff." Riya looked at Shree.

"Hai, arigatou. (yes, thanks) Would you like to learn a language or two?" Deeya offered.

"That's very kind of you." Riya hesitated for a moment. "Let's finish your joining formalities first." Both girls went to the HR desk to complete the formalities. Riya turned around, showing her the workspaces of Shree, the Forensic lab, pantry and dining area and the club.

“By the way,” Riya paused for a moment, “Do you know Arjun sir from before?”

“Never met that man in my life. Why?”

“Drop that fake accent now, we know-”

“I’m an OxBridge graduate, this accent is acquired.” Deeya looked at her, “You don’t have to be jealous of me, darling.”