(M/N)'s bio

Name: (M/N) Belladonna

Race: polar bear Faunus

Family:Kali(mom) Ghira(dad) Blake(sister)

Love interest: Weiss

Eyes: icy blue

Hair: white (might change it)

Likes: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Kali, Ghira, Fish, Meat, Weiss, berries,

Dislikes: Team CRDL, bullies, people taking his food, people making fun of Blake and his family, Neptune(somewhat), and Blake being overprotective.

Weapon:a two-handed war hammer that can be recalled using gravity dust while using other Dust to shoot at the Grimm. And it turns into a light machine gun. He also has a Katar that he uses as a very close-range weapons they can change into pistol.

Semblance: (M/N)'s Semblance is rage If he gets angry his senses are heightened being able to smell better, hear better, and see better, while also gaining strength that rapidly increases while he is in this rage state. The only problem is he can't control it.

Aura color: blue

Backstory: when (M/N) was a baby he was found by Kali on their doorstep as she picked him she begged Ghira to keep him to which Ghria said yes. After a few years, Blake and (M/N) began to bond and their bond was strong they did everything together. After the train when they separated from Adam, they made their way to Beacon to find a better life for the both of them.