Vol1 Chapter1

The scene opens up to show bullheads flying towards Beacon.

     The bullhead lands as the doors open letting people off. A blond-haired boy runs out as he pukes in a garbage can. As two girls with red and blond hair get closer they take in the view of Beacon.

     "Wowwwwww..." they both say.

     "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" The blond hair girl says

     "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!!" The red hair girl says.

     "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons." The blond hair girl says as she pulls her sisters hood.

     "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!" The red-hair girl says excitedly.

     "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" The blond hair girl asks.

     "Of course, I'm happy with Cresent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better." The red hair girl says.

     "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends on your own?" The blond hair girl says as she pulls Ruby's hood over her head.

     "But why would I need friends when I have you?" Ruby says as she puts her hood back down.

     "Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up 'Kay, c'ya, bye." The blond hair girl says as she runs off with her friends.

     "Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing..." Ruby says as she spins around and falls into a pile of suitcases.

     "What are you doing!" A white hair girl says.

     "Uh... sorry." Ruby says

     "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?" The White hair girl asks.

      "Uhh..." Ruby says as she hands the White hair girl one of the suitcase.

     "Gimmie that! This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry." The White hair girl says

     "Uhh..." Ruby says confused.

     "What are you, brain dead? Dust! Fire, Water, Lighting, energy!" The White hair girl says as she pulls out a red dust jar.

     "Uhhh..." Ruby says as she begins to sniffle.

     "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!" The White hair girl asks as she moves the dust jar around causing red dust to pile around them

     "Uhhhhaaaaahh-chooooo!" Ruby sneezes as she causes the dust to explode.

     The White hair girl lets go of the red dust jar as it flies over and hits Blake's foot as (M/N) bends down and picks it up.

     Blake looks at him as she puts her book down. They both look over and see Ruby and the white hair girl arguing.

     "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!" The White hair girl says

     "I'm really, really sorry!" Ruby says as she points her pointer fingers together.

     "Ugh! You complete, dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?" The White girl asks.

     "Well... I..." Ruby says

     "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's just sparring and practice you know. We're here to fight monsters! So watch where you're going!" The White hair girl says