Part 1:Lonely

I sat outside of Sonic's house, he and his friends were having a party... I really don't know why Sonic invited me of all mobians, I don't even know why I'm still here, probably because Rouge would just drag me back here again if I tried to leave. Then again nothing ever is easy for me anyway.

It was cold and dark out, but I didn't mind, I was kinda used to it at this point... still, I'd probably get sick eventually, even as the Ultimate Life Form.

I heard the back door open and saw the blue hedgehog himself walk out and sit next to me.

"Hey Shads? You wanna come join us, I invited you so you could hang out not sit out here in the cold, Silver's been looking for you," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine out here," I said, looking away from him, I never knew why Silver was so determined to be around me, sure we hang out a lot, and I enjoy his company, but it was strange to him, and Sonic frowned and lightly touched my shoulder, I immediately flinched away.

"Don't touch me," I said with a light growl.

"Shadow! You're as cold as ice, that's it, you're coming inside," he commended as he tried to grab my arm.

"I said, I'm fine!" I snapped, pulling away from him.

"Sonic!" I growled, standing up and backing away from him when he tried to grab me again.

Sonic finally gave up.

"Well then, I'll just have to bring out the big guns," he said, walking back into the house.

I knew what he meant by 'big guns' he was grabbing either Rouge or Silver.

I gulped as I saw Sonic come out with Silver.

Silver looked desperately into my eyes, a frown on his face.

"Shadow, I really don't want to force you to come in, just come willingly, please," he said, his face was in a pout, his gold amber eyes were so bright and sweet.

How can I resist those eyes!?

He's too good for my own good, but I looked away. Silver sighed.

Next thing I knew was that I was taken by a teal force.

"Silver!" I complained trying to get out of his powered grip.

"I said I didn't want to force you, but you aren't giving me much choice."

I tried as hard as I could to fight his powers, but it was futile.

Silver brought me to Sonic's room and wrapped a blanket around me, and Silver looked down and turned toward the door.

"There, now you can be warm and stay away from the crowd..." he said, he began to walk towards the door but I grabbed his arm, I don't know why, but I just wanted Silver to stay.

"W-Wait, Silver, you don't need to leave, I enjoy your company, but I swear if you tell Sonic, I will deny it," I said, and Silver snickered, but it was soon lost to a frown.

I pulled him to the bed sitting him by me, Silver's ears drooped and he leaned his head onto my shoulder, I gave him a concerned look as I rubbed his head.

"Hey... What's wrong Silv?" I asked wrapping the blanket around him as well.

"Sh-Shadow, d-do you ever think, that if you disappeared, n-no one would n-notice?" he asked softly. I grabbed his chin and got him to look at me, if Silver felt that way, he was wrong to.

"If you feel that way, then it's a lie, because I would notice," I said, Silver looked into my eyes, I spoke truthfully, not answering his question with a yes, but Silver seemed to read my mind.

"Well I would notice if you disappeared too, you know that... right... don't deny that you feel that way," he said, I smiled, he knows me so well.

"Yeah, I know," I said, I pulled Silver close. I smiled.

Silver then turned to me and kissed my cheek.

I looked back into his eyes as I flushed redder then my quills.

"S-Sorry!" he said, pulling away, flustered as he stood up, and tried to leave.

"No, it's ok," I said, grabbing his hand before he could, I don't know why I was feeling like my heart was going to burst out from my chest, and my ears flattened when Silver just suddenly let out a heart wrenching sob and fell to his knees.

"Silver?!" I said, kneeling down beside him.

Sonic opened the door just a tad to see what was going on but I quickly waved him off.

"Silver, it's ok," I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Sh-Shadow... I-I..." he said, I pulled him into a gentle kiss and grabbed his hand.

Once I pulled away, Silver touched his lips, blushing.

"Silver, it's ok,I may not really know how these kinds of emotions work, but I think my heart is telling me that I feel the same way, and I love being around you," I said, Silver smiled.

"Plus, you're much better company than Sonic," I said, that made Silver burst out laughing.

"Yeah, he can be such a drag when it comes to beng serious in the moment," he said. That made me smile.

"Shadow... I really like you," he said, before kissing me, I returned it gently, and we simply sat there, sharing our found love for each other.