₄.₉

★☆★☆★

𝖠 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

★☆★☆★

4 years later

The years have gone in a blink of an eye, four more magical years have gone and for the Gonzalez siblings, it's easy to say a lot has happened since,  Pedri and Melina were due to get married in a month, this was the last game before the winter break that most of the players were looking forwards too, so the couple would be married in a the snow which they have been talking about since Pedri proposed to her.

Just last year Fernando met someone and just like his younger brother it was at a game, she was sitting by herself and enjoying the game, she was recently going through a heartbreak at the time and Fer went out of his way to make her feel better and since then they have been seeing each other. Just three months ago they became an official couple, she is Brazilian and her name is Louisa, and she instantly clicked with Nicolle when they got introduced with eachother.

She loved to be around Melina as well, she did meet Elena and Luis through Nicolle, and the group of friends grew bigger, Luis did go off for a year internship in Portugal and met some amazing friends who also came from Barcelona so he introduced them as well, Marco and Daniel, the friend group was massive compared to the trio just six years ago and if you include the brothers of Nicolle the friend group was a total of eight, the was group she was happy to be apart off. Speaking of which Elena and her boyfriend got married last summer and now are expecting a little baby boy and that made Nicolle as excited because they did not hesitate to have her be the godmother of their baby.

Everything was going just perfectly.

Everyone was at the game Melina, Nicolle, Louisa along with Fernando were all sat in the family section just above the players' bench while their other friends were sat on the stand just next to them, they were all here to cheer the players on in their last game before the winter break of the season, and of course, the fans wanted a solid win to finish off the year, especially Pablo himself.

He had planned something for Nicolle, that everyone knew about, her friends, brothers, and even the players on the team knew and promised Pablo they would do everything in their power to make them win this exact game. They were playing against Las Palmas which was exciting and Nicolle couldn't be any happier to be sat in yet another one of her boyfriend's games.

The atmosphere in the stadium was electric, crackling with anticipation and excitement as the players took to the field. The stakes were high, not just for the team's performance, but for Pablo's special plan to propose to Nicolle. The Gonzalez siblings, along with their extended group of friends, were a sea of cheers and support from the family section, their voices blending with the roar of the crowd.

As the game kicked off, the intensity on the field was palpable. Every pass, every tackle, and every shot was met with bated breath from the spectators. Las Palmas proved to be a formidable opponent, pressing hard and testing every inch of the home team's defense. But the Nicolles brother and her boyfriend, along with their teammates, were determined to seize the victory tonight.

Pedri's skillful footwork dazzled the crowd, weaving through defenders with finesse, while Melina's unwavering support from the sidelines spurred the team on. Pablo, fueled by the excitement of the game and the presence of his beloved Nicolle, showcased his prowess on the field, his every move calculated and precise.

Nicolle caught up in the thrill of the match, cheered with unrestrained enthusiasm, her eyes fixed on Pablo as he commanded the midfield with unmatched determination. She could sense something special in the air, a tension building with each passing minute.