₅.₀

★☆★☆★

𝖬𝗂 𝖠𝗆𝗈𝗋 ... 𝖬𝗂 𝖤𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺

★☆★☆★

December 7th, 2027

It's nine o'clock at night, it's been seven days since Pablos proposal to Nicolle during their near win against Las Palmas and just in a week her second eldest brother and her friend were going to get married, they planned to get married in Switzerland under the snow and with luck the Northen lights, they already left in the morning to enjoy time together in the country and also have the time to prepare for what will be the best day of their lives.

Fernando and Louisa were in Sevilla visiting the parents of the three siblings, they wanted to spend the weekend in the city as well just as a couple, avoiding the crazy city like Barcelona. Elena and her boyfriend were four months pregnant, the bump only beginning to show for her now and according to Nick her mood swings had shown themselves, but Nicolle was just happy to meet her little godson soon, she was sure to spoil him rotten. Luis, Marco and Daniel were in Portugal just gathering their things from the apartment they shared during the year in Lisbon, working their way in bringing them back to Barcelona, the three of them now lived in the house Luis used to share with Elena back six years ago. Everything was going just great for everyone, it's safe to say that so much has happened over the years and it was sure a hell of a rollercoster.

Nicolle nestled comfortably into the familiar groove of the hillside, her fiancé's warmth enveloping her as they settled into their spot overlooking the sprawling expanse of Barcelona below. The gentle breeze carried with it the faint scent of nature from the nearby trees, mingling with the distant strains of music and the occasional hum of passing cars that echoed from the bustling city beneath them.

Their spot, sitting on the hill that was filled with soft grass beneath under the glowing stars and yet another full moon, offered the perfect vantage point, a private balcony from which they could observe the vibrant pulse of the city. They gazed out over the twinkling lights that adorned Barcelona's skyline, the city filled with light all around, the view almost like a painting anyone would want to have hung on their walls.

Nicolle leaned back against Pablo, the rough texture of the grass tickling her skin through the fabric of her clothes. She tilted her head upward, her gaze drawn irresistibly to the canvas of the night sky overhead. Above them, the stars shimmered like scattered diamonds against the inky darkness, each one a tiny beacon of light in the vast expanse of the universe.

Despite the lively energy of the city below, Nicolle found herself captivated by the tranquility of the night sky. The constellations seemed to dance above them, weaving intricate patterns against the velvety backdrop of the cosmos. She traced the familiar shapes with her finger, silently naming each one as if they were old friends.

In the distance, the soft strains of music drifted up from the city below, accompanied by the intermittent sounds of laughter and conversation. The rhythmic pulse of life echoed through the night, a symphony of sound that served as the backdrop to their quiet moment of solitude.

Wrapped in the warmth of her fiancé's embrace, Nicolle felt a sense of peace settle over her like a soft blanket. In this moment, high above the bustling streets of Barcelona, surrounded by the beauty of the night sky and the comforting presence of her loved one, she felt as though time had slowed to a standstill, allowing her to savor the simple joys of life in all their exquisite detail.

Pablo's thoughts drifted, his mind momentarily escaping the confines of the present. He reflected on the journey that had led them to this point, the highs and lows, the laughter and tears shared along the way. As he glanced at Nicolle, he felt a swell of gratitude for the love they shared and the countless memories they had yet to create together. He thought back to the day when he was on the field, where he agreed to that stupid dare, taking a deep breath. Many questions floated into his mind upon remembering the time he walked up to her and spoke to his best friend's sister for the first time.