The Beginning

She's working as a developer in the renowned IT firm located in Seoul. Among all the well known companies, Saram is a startup IT firm mainly focused in developing gaming software. She's working there for 5 years with decent pay and occasional salary hikes. She is more focused on work than dating. No wonder she has not even a single dating experience at the age of 29.

In a full length dark blue pant and a yellow top, she looked professional as usual. Her sling bag touched her thigh, she couldn't adjust her specs as she is holding handful of files. Waiting for lift in the ground floor, she couldn't press the lift button. "Good morning Kim Mi So" said her friend Bong Se Ra while patting her back. Kim Mi So wished her with a smile. They're best friends for the past 5 years. Bong Se Ra is a joyous person with no serious intention in marriage whereas Kim Mi So is more keen on selecting a life partner. This is why Kim Mi So is single whereas Bong Se Ra is in a romantic relationship with her childhood friend Yang Cheol. Despite the insistence of Bong Se Ra, Kim Mi So continued to ditch any blind dates arranged by her friend and family.

Both of them entered the lift along with other colleagues. While all are busy with their mobile phones, Kim Mi So is eagerly waiting for someone. Disappointment filled her face. The person she was expecting didn't turn up, so she went to her place. Everyone started their routine work as usual. Kim Mi So is not in a happy mood. So, She worked even more heavily so that she'll distract from her disappointment of not seeing him. Yes, there's a man in her life. She has been having crush on him for like 8 months.

A voice from behind said "Miss Kim Mi So, can you bring me the details of the newly developed game?" She turned back with joy after hearing the voice of the man she has been missing since morning.

It's Lee Young Joon, perfect person to date, with all his stunning look, physic, style, Manliness, hair and what not! He's the CEO of the startup which makes him the most eligible bachelor any woman would want to marry. He is a rich Chaebol heir but wanted to do business on his own. When Saram went down in market, he conquered it and made it a successful firm. This makes him a perfect businessman also.

She took all the files he asked for and entered his cabin. Even though she's a die-hard fan of Lee Young Joon, she's perfect in her job. The next 20 minutes' meeting is all about the launch of the newly developed game. She did not even got diverted from her work in those 20 minutes. "It is all set for release. Get the Testing team ready and analyze it once before the Launching Ceremony tomorrow" commanded the most workaholic Lee Young Joon. He told her to go back to her place to proceed for the Game-launch. She couldn't control herself from expressing her feelings but she need to act professional. She acted cool and turned back to return to her place.

The day is hectic for her. She needed a break so she went to the coffee lounge. While stirring the coffee to mix well with the sugar, all she could think about is the moment she had with her crush during the meeting earlier. She felt as if she had missed a great chance of hugging him. She bit her lips when this crazy thought crossed her mind - "Lee Young Joon got up from his seat. Came forward to her. Bent towards her, who is seated on the Chair before him. Touched her chin and lifted it up so their eyes meet. Silence for 5 seconds. Hearts beat faster that they could hear each other's heartbeat. Their breath is getting hotter and hotter. Unable to hold back, Lee Young Joon kissed Kim Mi So on her lips. Just for a second, they kissed."

"How long will you take to stir the cold coffee?" - Bong Se Ra woke her up from the day-dream. Kim Mi So felt the wet lips for a moment and then realised that it is just an imagination. "Nothing, just lost track" giggled at her friend, Kim Mi So continued to have coffee with her best friend. The imaginations or day dreaming is not new to her, she has been having it for the last six months.

Everybody left the office as soon as they could. Kim Mi So left an hour ago. Lee Young Joon is all alone by himself in his spacious cabin. "May I come in?" - Yang Cheol talked in a sarcastic way. Lee Young Joon is surprised with the unusual talk and said "Don't come in if you want to live longer". They are good friends since High School. Different profession, different characteristics, different hobbies - to put it in a simple way, they have nothing in common but are good buddies. Yang Cheol is on his way to home and thought he could pick a fight on his way back to home. He is cool and energetic in his own way. He looked at Lee Young Joon in such a way that if the later is not winding up the work, he will scream loud. Understanding the heat, Lee Young Joon closed his system and got up from his place and said "You will never leave me alone to go home" .

He wore the long coat hanging in the stand from morning and accompanied Yang Cheol towards the lift. He could not just pass the workspace without looking at her seat. The emptiness hit him hard. Yang Cheol continued to talk about his day at work, but Lee Young Joon could not stop thinking about her and the moments he had with her in the morning.

Morning 9.00 AM:

While waiting at the traffic signal just opposite to his company, he saw this beautiful lady crossing the road with a panic that the signal might change soon. He wanted to grab her hand and cross the road. But the car horns behind his car started roaring and he continued driving his car to the basement of his company Saram. Every day, just at the exact moment, he would park the car and get into lift only to see her for a moment before starting his work. Today is no different. He got into the lift, pressed G - Ground Floor button and then pressed 11th Floor where his office is located. To meet his expectations, the Woman of his life came to the lift, only in his imagination. He is 31 years child-hearted Man who wanted to see her while entering the lift. To his disappointment, she had already gone to the office. Disappointment filled his face. He reached 11th floor. Crossing each floor and finally reaching the office had become a tough task to him. Finally, he saw her working. Going near her seat made him happy. "Miss Kim Mi So, can you bring me the details of the newly developed game?" - he talked to her after mustering up some courage. The smile on her face cheered him up. He may be poor at initiating the conversation, but he is good once he started. The meeting went off well but he is a not okay. "Thank you, let me leave" - Kim Mi So said and turned back. He could not let her leave. He just wanted to grab her from her behind, hold her hips tightly and kiss her in her cheeks. But he can't do anything except seeing her leave to her place.

"Lee Young Hoon, are you okay? When are you planning to get out of the car? We have reached your home." - screamed our little Yang Cheol having parked the car in front of the CEO's house. Lee Young Joon have been so much immersed in her thought. He ended the conversation with Yang Cheol and entered his home. He is tired from his work. He barely had food after a bath in warm water. He is not interested to watch TV. He is an active person, not interested in wasting time. It's 10.00 PM sharp as he fell on the bed facing the ceiling.

Half soaked in water, the wet hair made him look like a K-pop idol even in his loose pant and t-shirt. He turned to his left and saw her winking at him. He closed himself with bedsheet. After sometime, he removed his bedsheet and saw emptiness over his bed. It was his imagination. Yet another disappointment. He always wanted to kiss her lips and bite it whenever he sees her in person. The racing heart while seeing her is not letting him in peace. Though he is having all these sorts of horny thoughts, he never misbehaved with her. He wanted to be near her, talk to her, play with her, sleep with her, do everything he would like to do. He missed her. 8 months of one-sided love is fruitless. He somehow fell asleep as he's having a bid day tomorrow.

This is the life style of Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So for almost last 8 months. They fell for each other at the moment they met during the ceremony where Lee Young Joon took over Saram 8 months ago. Their erotic meet became their first encounter of love!

- to be continued