THE FLASHBACK

8 months ago..

Saram is drowning in the gaming business. It never had such a drastic fall. All because of the family problems that surrounded Park Yoo Sik, who is the founder of Saram. He always gave importance to his family more than his company. He's such a lovely person that he could not abandoned the 50 employees who depend on his company. So, he approached the most trustworthy person and a businessman Lee Young Joon.

Awaiting at the lounge of Lee Young Joon's home, Park Yoo Sik admired the interiors of his house. Well-arranged furnitures, attractive wall mounting, appealing wall colours and so on made him forget all his problems. "Park Yoo Sik sir, please come to the office" – said the personal secretary of the family. They headed to the office room where the meeting took place.

Lee Young Joon and his elder brother Lee Sung Yoon are seated on the side seats whereas their father Lee Byung Joon is seated in the main seat. The ambience felt great. Seeing them made him feel satisfied that he is going to handover his company and employees in the correct hands.

"How can I take over a company that's on loss?" asked the owner of the Lee International - Lee Byung Joon. To which, Park Yoo Sik kept silence for few seconds and said "My Employees are like family to me. They are capable of doing anything. But their only problem is me. Due to my debts, I am unable to perform well. If you are heading them, they'll outshine. It's my promise."

The confidence in his eyes and trust on their employees touched him. But still, Lee Byung Joon is unable to decide. Even though he's aging, he doesn't want to burden his sons with more business.

"I'll take care of Saram hereafter" - Lee Young Joon said as he stood up. His elder brother is handling all overseas business whereas his father is aging, so he took this decision. Taking over a company with just 50 employees is not a big deal for Lee's family. On the other hand, they don't need to even consider it because of the biggest subsidiaries they're holding. But, the thought that the lives of those 50 families depend on the company made Lee Young Joon take this decision. Park Yoo Sik sighed in relief. Lee Young Joon told him to start the take-over procedure and inform him the date.

Lee Byung Joon and Lee Sung Yoon stunned after seeing the ALL GROWN UP Lee Young Joon. They knew his talent but have never seen his mature side. Proudly looking at each other, they appreciated Lee Young Joon for his decision.

The takeover happened after all the compensations being made to Park Yoo Sik in a short span of time. The consideration money helped him solve his family issues. He hosted an Inaugural ceremony at his company to welcome the new CEO.

The soft-hearted Park Yoo Sik could not reveal about the sale of the company to his employees except Kim Mi So, the indirect partner of the firm. Nobody except herself and Park Yoo Sik knew about the partnership. From the moment the company went bankrupt, she started working as a normal Employee/Developer by not receiving any returns from her investment. She does not want to burden her brother–like Park Yoo Sik. She refused any income from the sale of the company but continued to work there.

The Ceremony began well in the conference hall that can seat up to 500 people. It took place on the top most floor of the building where Saram Gaming Company is located. Everybody thought that he is going abroad to handle the subsidiary of Saram. The truth that the sale has happened is not revealed. "Let's welcome our new CEO Mr Lee Young Joon, the most talented businessman of the city. Having won latest entrepreneurship awards, it is our pleasure to have him as the new head of our gaming company. We have received a helping hand from Lee International in this hard time, let's all hope for the best to happen" – Park Yoo Sik continued to praise the new CEO. Lee Young Joon also accepted to not reveal the sale of the company in order to not make the employees to panic.

Worries occupied Kim Mi So while seeing the Management People of Lee International had occupied the cabin that have been the home of Park Yoo Sik so far. She could not take her eyes off from the CEO seat. One could mistake that she has been starring Lee Young Joon. Hours passed, all the documentary signing and meetings got over. Finally, Park Yoo Sik had left the office after saying a good bye to all of the employees. Kim Mi So cried inside as the only person whom she has been trusting is also leaving the city. But life has to move on, she consoles & motivated herself to work well for the company she had created.

It's 7 PM. Even though everyone at the office left, Kim Mi So did not leave. Park Young Joon wanted to tell her to leave but left in a hurry to handle other business errands. When he returned to his home through the route where Saram located, he saw lights ON in his company. He wanted to check everything is okay, so he went up to the 11th floor. When he entered his office, he could still see her glued to her seat.

"I need a favour. Please do not terminate Kim Mi So under any circumstance. She is more capable of even heading the firm. Even though she wishes to quit, please don't let her do so. It's my humble request. She is also the partner of this firm but did not want any compensation like I did as she wanted to help me in all the ways she could. We both were brought up together in an orphanage like a brother and sister. All i could ask for my sister is a small place in her own company" – Lee Young Joon remembered what Park Yoo Sik had told him while signing the documents.

"Why don't you leave? It is dangerous to be alone in this late night" – he told her in a soft and caring tone. She is hearing those type of caring words since childhood. This is the exact moment she started liking him. "Okay, I will leave now" – said Kim Mi So and started winding up everything. Both of them headed to the lift. They came down together to the parking lot in front of the office where he had parked his car. He offered a drive to her home since it's almost 10.00 PM. She reluctantly accepted. She is nervous as she never went alone with a man. He let her sit in the front seat, closed the door and then headed to the driving seat. "Don't trust men, especially the cheesy ones" – her inner voice alerted her.

Apart from telling directions to her home, she did not speak anything else as she felt that it is the worst day in her life. With much respect on her, Lee Young Joon did not interfere her silence as he understood her pain of leaving the company that she created into other's hands. She hopped out of the car as soon as they reached her house, closed the door and said "Thank you for the drive. I will pay you back by working well" and started climbing steps to reach her home on 1st floor. He started the car and before even releasing the brakes, he noticed her mobile phone lying on the seat.

"Kim Mi So, you have forgotten your mobile phone. Please come and..." – Lee Young Joon told in loud voice. She kept walking upstairs. He switched off his car, took the mobile and climbed stairs. With just few steps in between them, he said "Kim Mi So...". She immediately turned back and saw him coming up. She saw her mobile phone in his hand. She wanted to go down and get it. To put it simply, she did not want the new CEO to be burdened.

"I will come down and get it" – she said and kept her right leg in the lower step. The high-heels slipped a bit, she lost balance, she fell forward. To his surprise, she is falling over him. He held the stair handle in one hand and her mobile in other hand. Straight into him, she fell. He held her with the same left hand which is holding her mobile whereas he is holding the stair-handle with his right hand. Both of them went blank as they see each other's eyes very much closer. It's not only the eyes that are close, but also the lips that are close enough. They realised that their lips touched. They're kissing, accidentally. She pushed him which made him lose his balance. He's about to fall. She didn't want to cause an accident to her CEO on the very first day, so she pulled him towards her from falling which made him kiss her for the second time. He's a little bit mischievous, he bit her lips during this short kiss which she also felt well. Somehow they landed properly, couldn't say bye or good night, she went into her house and he came back to his car.

Kim Mi So doesn't want to make it a big occasion in her life, so she behaved very normally on the next day at office. Lee Young Joon, on the other hand, behaved bossy.

Present day

Kim Mi So and Lee Young Joon - both talked to each other normally and worked with each other for the past 8 months in a professional way on the outside but crazy on the inside. The spark that was ignited on the first meet is still burning inside. With this much of burning desire, how and when will they express their feelings?

- to be continued