THE GAME LAUNCH

The conference hall at Lee International's prime business office, situated at the heart of Seoul, is filled with Gamers, Production companies, Competing gaming companies' representatives, visitors and Journalists. The Dias is filled with all the members of the board of Lee International, members of its subsidiaries, important partners of the Conglomerate along with the prime person of the show - Lee Young Joon. The Ceremony started with the usual formalities, from welcoming each and every important person present there to honoring them.

With no hesitation in his face and body, Lee Young Joon started his presentation about the Game. It's a sequel to the first Game - Zombie Kid, which is still in good market among the gamers. The new Game - Zombie Man is a totally engaging game with restrictions to the amount of time one can access the game. While presenting this feature, the whole Conference Hall is filled with applause as no one ever introduced this feature. "Customer satisfaction is important. But what is more important is, Lower Screen time with minimal game time" - said Lee Young Joon and concluded his presentation in a couple of minutes after narrating all other features.

Kim Mi So stood in the backstage in order to provide all the technical help required during the ceremony. She has been continuously called upon by one or the other person for some errands. The day is as hectic as usual, yet she loved it as it is her company's event. She barely could listen to all the members speech.

But, Lee Young Joon made sure that she is in his vicinity during his presentation since she is the main Developer of the game. She stayed on the stage and helped him in his presentation. She listened everything. Totally inspired by his attitude towards people, the care, his beauty of course, She is unable to take the eyes off from him. Even at this crucial moment, their first kiss on the stairs flashed in her memory for a second. She pulled herself together and concentrated in her presentation.

"Kim Mi So..." - he called her to come forward and introduced her to everyone and said - "Let's appreciate Miss Kim Mi So - Developer and Team lead of the Project Zombie Kid and Zombie Man. Herself and the former CEO Mr Park Yoo Sik are the main reason for the success of the first game of this project. I thank her and her team for the successful launch of this game also". Lee Young Joon wanted to recognize Kim Mi So and Park Yoo Sik for their contribution.

Press Conference: As the arrows of questions started being thrown from the press side, Lee Young Joon responded in such a way that they can't question him back. The gamers are interested in knowing about the game as he explained. Competitors are disappointed to see Lee Young Joon doing his best. Finally, the last and irrelevant question that is usually asked in every press conference made at Lee International is asked to Lee Young Joon in this conference also. "We have been receiving news from every corner of the city that you're patching-up with your Ex-girlfriend soon. Is it true? Can we expect the most awaited marriage soon?" - the notorious reporter Go Gwi Nam asked. The whole hall is immersed in silence. Without even a little bit of hesitation, Lee Young Joon said "If you are confident about the news, you can go ahead and publish it in your daily mail. But, if you fail to prove it with evidence, you'll be sued" - his fan girls applauded in joy. In fact, which fan girl would want his IDOL to get married.

"If the press meet is going to be in this way, shall we wind up?" - Lee Young Joon asked and stood up in few seconds to conclude the ceremony. As silence prevailed, he concluded the event and whole heartedly made every person leave satisfied.

Just in no time, the hall became almost empty with meagre amount of people. 90% of them are employees of Saram. Everybody was winding up their things to leave, whereas Go Gwi Nam is wandering around the corners of the hall to get some news. He's the reporter of the Newspaper - The Seoul Daily and he is cunning and hungry for any Scandalous news. Kim Mi So noticed him walking in the area suspiciously. She went to him and asked him if she could help him in any way. "Have you ever met Lee Young Joon with this woman in the office in the past 8 months? Has she been here at least once? - with his eyes wide-open, eyebrows lifted up and No-blink-eyes, Go Gwi Nam asked her while showing a picture from his mobile. She could see a picture of Lee Young Joon and Park Eun Bin holding hands and posing for a Photo. From the nature of the picture, one could tell that it is taken for some commercial purpose. Yet, Kim Mi So is bothered.

"Shall we leave?" - Bong Se Ra ran towards her in her high heels. Kim Mi So looked back and thought that this photo might go around in the gossips in the office if she notices. "We don't know about anything. No one here have seen this woman so far. You can leave." - Kim Mi So conveyed to the reporter and made him leave. "Can we have Jajangmyeon (Black Bean Noodles) for lunch" - Kim Mi So distracted Bong Se Ra with food topic. To which, she immediately got diverted and said "yessssssssssss... let's leave immediately!"

Enjoying the view of the well-developed city, Kim Mi So drove the car gracefully. Bong Se Ra, hummed to a song which had lyrics about food, remembered the restaurant nearby. She is naughty and planned up something suddenly. "We will go to PEPPER PEAK" – Bong Se Ra said and giggled inside herself.

Kim Mi So did not respond as she couldn't take off from her mind from the image of Lee Young Joon and Park Eun Bin holding hands. "He has everything. So, It's too suspicious that our CEO is single." - in a hesitating tone, she asked Bong Se Ra expecting some positive response. "I don't think he's single. He's rumoured to be dating. Even I've seen him with a woman in a dinner with our CEO's family. To be exact, it happened at the time of conquering us" - Bong Se Ra said while grinding her teeth. She couldn't digest the absence of the actual CEO Park Yoo Sik. Of course, everyone in the office misses him and his kindness.

Kim Mi So thought that she should not have asked that question. She is more irritated by the reply given by Bong Se Ra. She wanted to clarify herself though. She digged more into the topic.

"It was exactly a year back. Lee Young Joon had been handling half of the businesses under Lee International. The main contribution to his success is the textile business - Lee Tex. He runs the business like hunting lion, never leaves any opportunity in the market, exports and Inland Sales. Lee Tex manufactures clothes, casual wears, professional wears and all types of materials except Bridal Wear. His father Lee Byung Joon always wanted to open it, but Lee Young Joon is reluctant to it. He find it unnecessary to spend on dresses that is used only on a single day – Wedding Day. Park Eun Bin is a fierce business woman with her start-up company - Park Bridal Wears. Her company sales are mostly on the rising ladder. The fathers of Lee Young Joon and Park Eun Bin are best friends since childhood. They always wanted them to get married. So, they planned to get them involved in business partnership which may lead to marriage. Because they knew that both of them are business minded kids. Even though reluctant at the beginning, Lee Young Joon accepted to meet her for discussing about their tie - up. He suspected something fishy, so he took Yang Cheol along with him. As expected, both families arrived along with her. She's a career woman who thinks marriage has it's own time to come to her. So she wanted to attend it for name sake. All of them had dinner and talked about marriage proposal. Lee Young Joon and Park Eun Bin ignored. They just smiled so that the dinner would end soon. After dinner, both are allowed to talk in private. They shared their views. Since both are concentrated in business, they decided to do the Bridal Wears business together. After this incident, they happened to be seen in each other's office often. They even had dinner alone. One fine day, press released a picture of them seated inside car, looking at each other and talking to each other as if they are about to cry at Han River which is famous for couples. This press release made their family rush into their marriage. They both also accepted to get married under one condition that their sales should hit the Number One position in a month. Seeing the consistent growth so far, both families accepted this deal. To everyone's surprise, the business hit rock bottom in just 2 weeks. They broke the marriage proposal and continued to run their businesses by themself. The situation seemed fishy as the business never hit rock-bottom. The real suspicion is, they still meet. Nobody knows the exact place and time, but they surely meet for lunch/dinner. Are they dating or not? We should do journalism!" - Bong Se Ra finished the story by telling what she had known and what her boyfriend Yang Cheol said.

Kim Mi So is speechless. She could not gather herself together and understand what exactly happened in his life. She is hurt with the fact that he accepted the marriage proposal. She thought that he could be still dating. She doesn't know which is the main reason for her anger. She consoled herself that Park Eun Bin is the perfect person in all ways. She concluded one thing, continuing to have feelings for him is going to be more painful. She decided to forget her feelings on him and drover her car fast.

Nobody except Lee Young Joon and Park Eun Bin knows exactly what happened and what is happening. Is Lee Young Joon a two timer or is it all cooked up story? We must wait until Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So open up to each other. It is all about timing. Will it come soon or after more struggle?

- to be continued